burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
B93B115C-2887-44D2-84B2-4149B7874550.gif
what did I say? almost 23 years. do you need to know exactly? what a :censored2:ing jerk.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Oh my! I'm deeply sorry. I didn't realize you had pictures. Well that is just irrefutable evidence.

By the way have you seen my new car?View attachment 171459
I got it after my 30 years of service.View attachment 171460
I know it's strange since I've only been with ups 19years.

So after you complained to your father. He told you that people who complain are losers. You sure we wasn't just trying to tell you that you were a loser? This wouldn't by chance be around the same time you were stripping would it?

I think it's adorable you think I care what the father of a compulsive liar has to say. Keep up the good stories. I really love the one where you lived in a third world country for a while. It's classic.
That’s a super nice Kia Bentley...gangster

brownIEman

I NEVER remembered the next 5 stops...and that isn’t even in the methods with edd anymore... see, you have been out of the game for awhile... better come back for peak next year..in an “advisory” role??

Oh my son, someone has lead you off the chosen blessed path - to whit- edd did not remove the 5 stop mental forecast from the holy book of Methods.
But you have reached the "brisk pace my shinny backside", donut laden Paradise known as Feeders. Here you shall find enlightenment and a fat, happy retirement. Worry not for the trials required of those wretched souls who still tread the harsh road of Package.

Amen.