Union Leadership- Huge Nads!

I still don’t understand how some on here are defending 22.4 how it’s written and on top of that denying that supplements will protect against layoffs. It’s like they are admitting that they are trying to screw people.
People are talking about this like they already voted yes. VOTE NO. No 22.4, no 70 hr work week, no telematics discipline, do I need to keep going??
VOTE NO!!!!!!!!

Whaaaaaa

Benben, I’m not TonyQ or Fitbit. Actually I’m a 2 year driver in progression, wishing the progression in central states would be dropped to two years.
I only read and understood the language to mean what I wrote.
Answer me this, if you are not a M-friend driver then what are you; a Tues-Fri driver? I think not.

Tony Q

I think you know it will never happen.
I am pretty sure Sean will authorize a strike. He wants to be GP. I for one will follow his lead. I hope when this thing goes down Sean takes the lead and helps us all take this to the street. I cant wait to see how he represents us at the two man.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I am pretty sure Sean will authorize a strike. He wants to be GP. I for one will follow his lead. I hope when this thing goes down Sean takes the lead and helps us all take this to the street. I cant wait to see how he represents us at the two man.
It won’t be allowed. It will be renegotiated.

ManInBrown

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the current level of Regular package car driver jobs is protected, so the company cannot convert a RPCD position to a hybrid job when current RPCDs vacate them.

If this is not true you guys should absolutely vote no. Go read what happened to the USPS letter carriers when the City and rural carrier assistant positions were created with weak protections.

Basically long story short as regular carriers retired they were replaced with 15 dollar a hour CCAs with no benefits, it is now virtually impossible to get regular letter carrier job
Listen we all know that whenever the company gains any type of advantage thru a new contract they break the friend’n door down. You really think they’re going to follow that 25%? I got a bridge to sell you. They’re going to do whatever the friend they want and pay the grievance. But if they never got the hybrid to begin with, they couldn’t do it. The job wouldn't exist.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Really ... I doubt that a whole bunch.
If you do, you are a pusillanimous little fella.
TOS violation,
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

Keep that type of rhetoric in the "Partner" forum. This the Union forum. We don't act like you filthy savages

Turdferguson

Just a turd
TOS violation,
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

Keep that type of rhetoric in the "Partner" forum. This the Union forum. We don't act like you filthy savages
Shove your heart charms up your pee hole, and pull them out your ass @BakerMayfield2018

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Shove your heart charms up your pee hole, and pull them out your ass @BakerMayfield2018
0FFE25AF-3E29-42FF-A296-ADDBD3B7C310.jpeg

Tony Q

No disrepect, but are you being genuine?
Yes I honestly am so sick of the bickering that I want you to vote no. I want to get more out of this company. I think if we are ready to vote no, plus we authorized a strike we have all the cards. 5,000,000,000 plus another 1,000,000,000. For every zero I put down I mean it more. What do we have to lose?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
So, even though you may be laid off or your route gets cut on mondays, you are still considered a m-friend driver.

Reread the contract language! You may be "considered" a M-friend driver but the number of protected jobs (meaning that number which may not be replaced by 22.4's) are only those who's routes are in on Mondays!! This is why every word matters!!!

Curious as to why if one is at top rate would expect annual raises higher than the inflation rate?

Is this said in jest? Inflation is damn near 3% and the raise offered in 10 days is less than 2%! Why in gods name does anyone at the company think I will accept a pay cut when the upper management gets 20% raises IN ADDITION TO THE 10% RAISE IN DIVIDENDS ALL OF MANAGEMENT GETS! Add in the goverment 14% tax break and the record profits someone in Atlanta is smoking to much weed to think we will vote yes to this :censored2:!

Lets all be honest here folks! We keep hearing about the shareholders dictate business. Who the hell do you think is the largest voting block of shareholders???? MANAGEMENT! Their entire bonus is in stock and that stock votes 10 times to every one of the regular outside shareholder's votes. So if you hear, "the shareholders demand X, Y and Z," That is your management demanding you take the cut in pay and STFU about it!!