VOTE "YES"

F

Frankie's Friend

You weren’t at the negotiating table, were you? What did the company want? That’s how a negotiation works.
They want a work stoppage?!

They know better than that.

Get close to truly pulling the plug and 22.4s would vaporize at the table.

Problem is the same administration negotiated this and the last cluster.

F

Frankie's Friend

UPS probably will scrap weekend deliveries. Because it’s not working very well. Do you not want growth? If I am a shipper and I can get weekend deliveries all around the country with the competition, why would i ship with UPS on Thursdays or Fridays?
What has that got to do with classification and rate of pay?!

Stop sidestepping the issue.

Have the weekend routes but hire and use package car drivers at the appropriate rate for the job!

Dude, are you seriously that dense or are you playing stupid?

What has that got to do with classification and rate of pay?!

Stop sidestepping the issue.

Have the weekend routes but hire and use package car drivers at the appropriate rate for the job!

Dude, are you seriously that dense or are you playing stupid?
You really aren’t the smartest tool in the shed, are you? The teamsters need UPS more than UPS needs them.

F

Frankie's Friend

You really aren’t the smartest tool in the shed, are you? The teamsters need UPS more than UPS needs them.
I'm not the smartest? Look in the mirror lester.

I'm in the top seniority of my building and not the one moving from place to place and now has no seniority and gets forced (sniff sniff) on to blind routes.

There you go boy. Cowering in the face of greed.

Btw: homey, ups needs the Teamsters to come to work and not with signs in their hands saying UFLP.

The company cant replace us in the time it would take to destroy their golden goose eggs during a work stoppage.

*It's like that old Billy Jack movie where the corrupt sherif had a gun to this girl's head and told Billy if he didn't drop his rifle he would make him kill the girl.

Billy said "kill her," and when you do I'm gonna kill you" as his rifle was pointed at the sheriff.

The girl walked away.

After you change your pad get some gonads dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hannah-banana

I’m going for no vote largely for the benefit of the future generations of drivers like you. I want you to make as much as I am and more and to have the same benefits that I do. The 97 strike seniors drivers did the same for me so I am reflecting their good deeds to others

Thank you. I do appreciate that you guys are just trying to look out for us newbies. It's just hard because I'm so desperate for full time. Sigh....

Curious why you don't think it could be possible?
The inexperience and lack of any route knowledge and being bounced around all the time from one area to another. I see it all the time with PT air drivers who they use for ground deliveries. Very inefficient system until you have years of experience.

542thruNthru

The inexperience and lack of any route knowledge and being bounced around all the time from one area to another. I see it all the time with PT air drivers who they use for ground deliveries. Very inefficient system until you have years of experience.

That's how it is here with drivers all the time. It is inefficient but when paying them less money I don't think they will care.

I'm not the smartest? Look in the mirror lester.

I'm in the top seniority of my building and not the one moving from place to place and now has no seniority and gets forced (sniff sniff) on to blind routes.

There you go boy. Cowering in the face of greed.

Btw: homey, ups needs the Teamsters to come to work and not with signs in their hands saying UFLP.

The company cant replace us in the time it would take to destroy their golden goose eggs during a work stoppage.

It's like that old Billy Jack movie where the corrupt sherif had a gun to this girl's head and told Billy if he didn't drop his rifle he would make him kill the girl.

Billy said "kill her," and when you do I'm gonna kill you" as his rifle was pointed at the sheriff.

The girl walked away.

After you change your pad get some gonads dude.
You are pretty clueless. Seniority is for wimps. A stike or lockout there are plans to rebuild. If ups drops the teamsters, ALL teamsters lose. All medical, pensions go broke.

That's how it is here with drivers all the time. It is inefficient but when paying them less money I don't think they will care.
UPS managers lives and dies by their numbers. That little bit of wage difference is not going to matter. If that was true all of us red circle PT would have been gone long ago. We have PT still working into their 70's.

F

Frankie's Friend

You are pretty clueless. Seniority is for wimps. A stike or lockout there are plans to rebuild. If ups drops the teamsters, ALL teamsters lose. All medical, pensions go broke.
Nah dude I've been a teamster longer than you've been driving.
I know what goes on behind the scenes. We want get any strike traction with this leadership and you know it if you know nothing or a little.

You're clueless. And spineless.
Rookie.

Btw boat boy, seniority is for those who tough it out and put in the time to move up to a better quality of life.
You can stay a barnacle boy wonder.
No one really cares about your yellow rants.