VOTE "YES"

Nah dude I've been a teamster longer than you've been driving.
I know what goes on behind the scenes. We want get any strike traction with this leadership and you know it if you know nothing or a little.

You're clueless. And spineless.
Rookie.
Lighten up Frances.

542thruNthru

UPS managers lives and dies by their numbers. That little bit of wage difference is not going to matter. If that was true all of us red circle PT would have been gone long ago. We have PT still working into their 70's.

It only takes 3 Days To Learn a route. It's just like any new driver. It's not like they will make 25% in 1 month. We have many guys go out cold on routes all the time. Also if you have Sat delivery they will learn areas by doing that as well.

It only takes 3 Days To Learn a route. It's just like any new driver. It's not like they will make 25% in 1 month. We have many guys go out cold on routes all the time. Also if you have Sat delivery they will learn areas by doing that as well.
1 day to learn a route. The second day to bonus.

F

Frankie's Friend

Light days?
Screenshot_20180813-213305_Chrome.jpg

I saw them in your locker.

I haven't driven a day yet. My impression of the company so far, is that it's comprised of various types of torture devices that one must endure to make a living
A lot depends on who is training you. Some trainers have a 100% failure rate and others are much, much better. And your training route is generally easier then the routes you will be running after qualifying.

542thruNthru

And I am saying that with the PT talent UPS is hiring for $10/hr, there are very few rock stars. I am occasionally impressed but UPS will burn them out.

Well everywhere is different. I can't speak for your area but we get plenty of good drivers from the PT ranks. Sorry to hear it's so dismal where you are.

a911scanner

You really aren’t the smartest tool in the shed, are you? The teamsters need UPS more than UPS needs them.

Although they might think that, I would like to see the shell of the company that once was after they have to replace 200,000 workers.

It would take them so long to replace experienced drivers with untrained newbies that the company would lose 75% of their business before they got the new drivers up to speed on all routes. They also don't have enough management in place to oversee the training of so many people at one time.

Suffice it to say that you should really consider more of the facts when you make such a grandiose statement.