Sometimes it's just too far under your skin to keep bearing it.
If he was in the same situation as you. I would say go look for something else. But when you spend your entire adult life doing this job, don't let them chase you out.

Sometimes things change. The job definitely won't get any easier but you might get blessed by having a better Management team.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
What other options do you have?

I had a pretty diverse background before UPS and can honestly say most places will and do play games like UPS. Just make sure your next option isn't the same headache as UPS for a lot less $$$.

The Natural

What other options do you have?

I had a pretty diverse background before UPS and can honestly say most places will and do play games like UPS. Just make sure your next option isn't the same headache as UPS for a lot less $$$.
Its not always about the money. Sometime mental health take priority.

The Natural

You made the right choice.

Our BA works a lot more hours than I do, eats very poorly and has gained an incredible amount of weight since taking office.

They are paid the same as top rate feeder drivers.
Actually the BA position would have been a significant pay cut. But again not always bout money. Their contributions are better though.. That ship has sailed anyway. Was just mentioning it as a point that i had an out and didnt take it. And yes Gum it has its own set of challenges. #mental health.
You made the right choice.

Our BA works a lot more hours than I do, eats very poorly and has gained an incredible amount of weight since taking office.

They are paid the same as top rate feeder drivers.

MzTeaze

Maybe consider trying to switch to another division of UPS. It's a large company with lots of options. Going to another position away from packages might give you a different prospective along with show you to preserve the time you've already put into the business.

Maybe consider trying to switch to another division of UPS. It's a large company with lots of options. Going to another position away from packages might give you a different prospective along with show you to preserve the time you've already put into the business.
That's not always an option for an hourly.

We all aren't good looking like you.