Whackadoos Troll About Opioids

newfie

I don't think the state should tell citizens they can't get high. If you're going to claim weed should only be legal for it's positive benefits what are the positive benefits of nicotine? Why is the state picking winners and losers in the getting high business?

heroin ok?

It will be fine

Probably. I was young once and experimented with drugs before. At some point I stopped because of the potential legality issues if I had continued.
I don't buy it. You could have done heroin then and you chose not to, it's not because it was illegal. Drugs should be treated as a medical issue, not a legal one. Prison time for non-violent drug offenders does nothing for society.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't buy it. You could have done heroin then and you chose not to, it's not because it was illegal. Drugs should be treated as a medical issue, not a legal one. Prison time for non-violent drug offenders does nothing for society.
My brother was busted with a needle in his arm. Thankfully they didn’t toss him in prison but put him in a state sponsored rehab program instead. He’s been clean for a year now and working.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not regulating how the herion is produced and distributed causes a lot of medical issues for the users. They get a bag of herion that has fentynal in it they are going to die. They are sharing needles and not using proper water for injecting. The quality of herion produced in the black market is not very good. This spreads STDs and causes other harms to the users. I would like to see herion legal, regulated and controlled. Creating jobs, industries and sales tax.

newfie

Not regulating how the herion is produced and distributed causes a lot of medical issues for the users. They get a bag of herion that has fentynal in it they are going to die. They are sharing needles and not using proper water for injecting. The quality of herion produced in the black market is not very good. This spreads STDs and causes other harms to the users. I would like to see herion legal, regulated and controlled. Creating jobs, industries and sales tax.

take a deep breath.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Liberal propaganda

El Correcto

god is dead
low grade liberal propaganda. the idea the world will be a better place if we legalize herioin and improve the quality through regulation. too funny :)
I bring up what I think are valid reasons. Quit funding terrorist and organized crime put that money in American business owner hands who would be liable for shady activity like giving drugs to children. Stop flooding the prison system with drug addicts. Improve the quality of the drugs making them less dangerous for users, start educating without sensationalizing the risk. Create jobs, businesses and sales all tax revenues. Prohibition has historically never stopped the use of drugs but has lead to abuse of power by the government and the rise of organized crime around the world.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Don’t forget about more junkies

newfie

I bring up what I think are valid reasons. Quit funding terrorist and organized crime put that money in American business owner hands who would be liable for shady activity like giving drugs to children. Stop flooding the prison system with drug addicts. Improve the quality of the drugs making them less dangerous for users, start educating without sensationalizing the risk. Create jobs, businesses and sales all tax revenues. Prohibition has historically never stopped the use of drugs but has lead to abuse of power by the government and the rise of organized crime around the world.

and thus we shall legalize heroin and fix the problem. :)