What is the stupidest thing that you seen a fellow employee do.. or heard that they did

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Guy on cell phone drove under wing of DHL plane , had to crawl out window , tractor roof ripped open DHL plane grounded ,,, not his best day

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Friend of mine delivered the old Boston garden for years , opened door backed in everyday , circus in town , trainer walking the elephants in receiving area, guy backs into elephant !!! He had to change his pants ! How do yah call that one in ????
Lol. Lol. Lol

HualaB

Listen a good majority of our co workers are great people with common sence. And a good work ethic. And do the right thing..
And then there are the ones that work the system...

What are some stupid things you heard about or witnessed through the years.. and leave stupid remarks to yourself...
Here is one of my many::::

I "heard" of a Driver not Driver releasing flowers on Valentines day...... btw he is no longer a employee
Booked of sick, then posted on his Facebook how much he was looking forward to the Alan Jackson concert that night. Time and time again, a total :censored2: in reverse.

timster24

seen a guy :censored2: himself because sups would not cover his sets, he walked off the belt and never came back, I even told him I would stack his set until he got back.

jeepupser

I have seen a lot of stupid things. Probably the dumbest was a driver backing away with the rollers and belts in the truck. My favorite was that a supervisor got caught smoking in the bathroom, not once but twice (she also turned the belt on when the full-time supervisor was on it and didn't get fired).

clean hairy

No idea if this is true or not.
New unloader instructed to stay in the trailer until it was empty, not to leave it for any reason!
A new yard shifter happened to back up to this trailer and pulled.
Here is the unloader unloading while the yard shifter was moving the the trailer to another spot!
Imagine how stupified the Sup was, wondering where his unloader went!
And the trail of boxes left behind!

Rack em

Made the Podium
New unloader instructed to stay in the trailer until it was empty, not to leave it for any reason!
Here is the unloader unloading while the yard shifter was moving the the trailer to another spot!
I bet that unloader made tons of OT since he couldn't leave the trailer lol

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I was unloading a trailer once and that same thing happened to me...I was PISSED...I had just started to unload it so I was right at the roll up door...I almost fell out

El Correcto

god is dead
I see people taking package cars off property without even checking the tires. I'm sure they do a proper Pretrip before start time while loading their cars though. :P

542thruNthru

Had a PT sup everytime he moved would come in on Saturday grab the biggest truck and use it to move to a new place. Well he had no idea what telematics was and that it was put into every truck the next time he moved. He's gone now.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Had a PT sup everytime he moved would come in on Saturday grab the biggest truck and use it to move to a new place. Well he had no idea what telematics was and that it was put into every truck the next time he moved. He's gone now.

Do you have any clue how Telematics works?

In order for it to be activated the package car in question has to be linked to a DIAD.

I could go in this morning, take any package car not in the lineup, do donuts in the parking lot and no one would be the wiser.

PT Car Washer

Do you have any clue how Telematics works?

In order for it to be activated the package car in question has to be linked to a DIAD.

I could go in this morning, take any package car not in the lineup, do donuts in the parking lot and no one would be the wiser.
The shop has a program on their computer that can track where our package cars are at anywhere on the lot or the state. Great for when someone loans out a package car to a neighboring Center without telling the shop. No DIAD involved.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a driver who always turns right when leaving the building as his first stop is next door. One morning there were two parked trailers blocking his path. Rather than turn left, he decided to go "off road" and drove over the grass to get around the trailers.