What is the stupidest thing that you seen a fellow employee do.. or heard that they did

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Wait.. he not only twirled a loaded weapon but the idiot cleaned a loaded weapon as well.

A very small part of me wishes he died so the world was rid of such a stupid person.
Best part is when he came back he last a month or so bc he threatened a fellow employee and that caused him to lose his job.. ahhh it’s the simple things at this place that makes me keep coming back.

Days

That's not dumb that's awesome.
When I decide to quit that might be how I go out.
Just take a dump in some driver's truck and bury it on the floor behind a wall of boxes. See how long it takes him to find the brown surprise lol

That is very questionable behavior.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
When I was in the sort aisle we had a kid quit about 2 weeks before his PT pension vested.

The kid never missed work so he could have called in sick and used the option days he cashed in to make it through. He knew what he was doing, he just didn't think $250 would be worth anything in 40 years.

rod

Retired 22 years
When I was in the sort aisle we had a kid quit about 2 weeks before his PT pension vested.

The kid never missed work so he could have called in sick and used the option days he cashed in to make it through. He knew what he was doing, he just didn't think $250 would be worth anything in 40 years.
I know 4 drivers who quit during their first 10 years. Everyone of them has told me later that they wish they would of hung on until they got full pension.

Total package

We can rebuild him
We had a guy years ago that was sent outside to sweep out trailers. He made a hammock out of load retainers and took naps. They caught him doing it , but the funny part was they made him a supervisor shortly thereafter

over9five

Staff member
We had a guy years ago that was sent outside to sweep out trailers. He made a hammock out of load retainers and took naps. They caught him doing it , but the funny part was they made him a supervisor shortly thereafter
Because he was the only one who used load retainers...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Had a driver take a dump on the floor of his package car and leave it there for car wash, needless to say they weren't too happy. Dragged him into office the next morning and demanded an explanation, he told the center manager that "a goat had gotten into his truck and done it". Steward said you coulda heard a pin drop. He kept his job that time, but years later he got fired for stealing COD money to buy crack.

BiggieBrown

Had a driver take a dump on the floor of his package car and leave it there for car wash, needless to say they weren't too happy. Dragged him into office the next morning and demanded an explanation, he told the center manager that "a goat had gotten into his truck and done it". Steward said you coulda heard a pin drop. He kept his job that time, but years later he got fired for stealing COD money to buy crack.

That's so inspiring to me.

CRG817

1. Someone from unload took massive :censored2: in trailer thethen closed doors for it to come to loading was 110° that day

2. Accident in hub due to guy coming down latter not using his hands cause they were full......guy was carrying a banana and a small box......broke his hand in attempt to catch his fall.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
1) driver came back to the building, brought a envelope back unsheeted, drive released it in the building, snuck it out and drove it in his personal car to the house. Fired.
2)Destroyed a mailbox on the route, look directly at the Ring doorbell camera that was recording him. Still drove off. Fired.
3)air drive Christmas shopping on the clock, after him already taking his break. Fired.
4)Driver using a THC vape pen while on car with me. The damn cart said 'smart bud' on it. Fired, arrested.
5)Driver on highway with backdoor open. Caused a pileup for 2 hours. Somehow still has his job.
6)inside hub management person having 'fun time' in the cornerstone room at 3am with a supposed lesbian loader... Both of them fired.
Full time hub supervisor sneaking cellphones out our back gate into his car. Fired. Prosecuted.

I can go on and on and on.

Indecisi0n

1) driver came back to the building, brought a envelope back unsheeted, drive released it in the building, snuck it out and drove it in his personal car to the house. Fired.
2)Destroyed a mailbox on the route, look directly at the Ring doorbell camera that was recording him. Still drove off. Fired.
3)air drive Christmas shopping on the clock, after him already taking his break. Fired.
4)Driver using a THC vape pen while on car with me. The damn cart said 'smart bud' on it. Fired, arrested.
5)Driver on highway with backdoor open. Caused a pileup for 2 hours. Somehow still has his job.
6)inside hub management person having 'fun time' in the cornerstone room at 3am with a supposed lesbian loader... Both of them fired.
Full time hub supervisor sneaking cellphones out our back gate into his car. Fired. Prosecuted.

I can go on and on and on.
Any sex stories?

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Any sex stories?
See #6 also, they was caught by the preload safety sup while the girl was on her knees.
I've heard other stories about fun time in the parking lot. Clean up crew always complain about the condoms they pick up out there. Idk who would want to have sex after the shift being all dirty and sweaty...

Indecisi0n

See #6 also, they was caught by the preload safety sup while the girl was on her knees.
I've heard other stories about fun time in the parking lot. Clean up crew always complain about the condoms they pick up out there. Idk who would want to have sex after the shift being all dirty and sweaty...
No one here wants to hear about lesbians .

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Any sex stories?
Does seeing the full moon of a black female PT sup that was 5x5 in a trailer count? (5' tall, 5' wide)
C4Vgcb8.png