Why is there such hatred between Ground and Express drivers here?

bbsam

Staff member
Perfect example of the Ground mentality. Ground sucks, just like Harbor Freight tools and equipment suck. They are cheap imitations of the real deal.
...and customers can't tell the difference...or maybe there is no difference.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
At the end of the day, the truth is that FDX gets what they pay for.

Yep, and in the case of Ground, they are getting package slaves that allow the corporation to make a killing profit-wise. Ground sucks, but it makes the exploiters money. Count yourself among thm.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
At the end of the day, the truth is that FDX gets what they pay for.

Yep, and in the case of Ground, they are getting package slaves that allow the corporation to make a killing profit-wise. Ground sucks, but it makes the exploiters money. Count yourself among thm.

bbsam

Staff member
And you just keep showing up there and cashing the checks and run to BC telling is all how crappy the company you work for is. Middle-aged and making up excuses for yourself is no way to go through life, son.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And you just keep showing up there and cashing the checks and run to BC telling is all how crappy the company you work for is. Middle-aged and making up excuses for yourself is no way to go through life, son.

If you say so. At least I'm not a Harbor Freight tool. And don't call me "son" Mr. Tool for Fred S.

bbsam

Staff member
You know, you used to be a challenge. Now you're just a FedEx tool-lackey like Dano. Maybe you should have asked Santa for a backbone for Xmas.
I agree. You used to be a challenge when I thought you might be onto something in organizing. But you couldn't even handle a little push-back on an internet forum let alone DOING anything. Now I ask you, whom is it in need of the backbone? Yeah, it's you.

bbsam

Staff member
OMG!!! Will y'all PLEASE stop?! Do you not realize how old it gets? You sound like children... PM each other and bicker that way...
I think that's what this thread started out saying. If you want an answer to the question, review the past 5 pages and it won't be hard to see exactly who can't leave it alone, who has the superiority complex, and who can't stand the existence of another opco in the brand.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think that's what this thread started out saying. If you want an answer to the question, review the past 5 pages and it won't be hard to see exactly who can't leave it alone, who has the superiority complex, and who can't stand the existence of another opco in the brand.

Correct. Ground sucks. End of argument.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

What the apologists fail to recognize is the basic nature of Ground, which is that it is a scam. As long as there are apologists for it like yourself and PublicToilet, I'll be railing against it. It sucks, it's wrong, and scumbags are making huge bank off of it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

bbsam

Staff member
Go on. Let all the hate out here. Rail against the machine here in the sweet solace of anonymity. WAD all day, WAD all night...it makes no difference. But of it makes you feel better, makes you feel superior, lessens the guilt of a topped out courier livin' the life of a wage slave, well at least that's something. It's pathetic, but it is something.

PublicWifi

What the apologists fail to recognize is the basic nature of Ground, which is that it is a scam. As long as there are apologists for it like yourself and PublicToilet, I'll be railing against it. It sucks, it's wrong, and scumbags are making huge bank off of it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Once again, you feign ignorance. I'm not here standing up for the Ground structure. There are no posts of mine justifying said structure. Conjuring up an argument based upon lies, is, willful ignorance and deceitfulness. So resort to the ad hominem and justify your trolling (IE PublicToilet). Argue all you want, but nothing will negate pointless arguments which you yourself are responsible for starting.

STFXG

That's a shame. The general public doesn't know the difference between Express and Ground, so all they see are these unprofessional turds driving around unsafe and most of the times dirty looking. Half-assed uniforms, some of which don't even match. I'm not hating on these drivers. I'm pointing out exactly what I see. If they care about their image they can skip bitching to me about bringing it up, and start by instilling a better sense of uniformity among their own ranks. I've seen a lot of crap on wheels, but Ground takes the cake. Oh, and I forgot to mention the lack of seat-belts being worn. That one cracks me up. They jump in the seat and go. wtf?! Screw your bottom line. How about making it home to your family safe every day? Your bottom line doesn't mean anything when you're dead. Dummies.

FedEx Ground has zero tolerance for DUI. What's the policy at UPS? What's more dangerous... Driving with your bulkhead open and looking dirty or driving drunk? I'll take 50 dummies with bulkheads open over a single drunken maroon.