Will UPS Bend Hoffa Over like in 2013?

twoweeled

3 days a week very close to 9.5 and 2 others over. Yes I’ve filed grievances and yes I’ve won. Yes I filed for using the other the other 2 days as punishment. Yes I’ve filled with Osha,EEOC and Dol. I’m definitely am a fighter but does it have to be this way?
If you're one of the fighters, you know you're in the minority. You hear all the big talkers who don't do anything about it. Because of that; yes! You will have to continue an endless fight with the company. New management team comes into the center. After the honeymoon and the talk with the sup, and then the manager - you'll be back at war again, because the talks didn't work. that's just the way it is. Sorry!
tumblr_inline_nysct5Ejjw1rwtiaz_500.jpg

DOK

Hoffa and his new Package Director Denis T dropped the ball when they allowed UPS to implement the 70 hour work week this December.

In 2013 Hoffa, Ken H and Sean O got bent over when they allowed the company to kick off mwmbers from superior healthcare funds and into Teamcare.

So bad was the current contract that over 70% of UPSers voted against Hoffa.

With Teamsters United and TDU leading the Vote No Movement and now Sean O jumping on the bandwagon what will Hoffa and Denis T pull?
Hoffa and his buddies didn't get bent over, Hoffa just allowed UPS to bend "us" over.
#1 How many of you are surprised when we get screwed?
#2 Were you really surprised by the 70 hour work week?

There's more to come, people. Just wait till this contract passes. LOL
hbkohno.jpg

I like a majority of the proposals I see.

bacha29

Only the union has stopped me from making more. Due to the endless concessions. There are people who are affected by them. Maybe not you. Each contract I still lose. Never to catch up
Making more? Well, if you want some idea as to what you're actually worth in today's open labor market without the benefit of a Teamster labor contract check out what a driver employee for a Fedex Ground contractor makes.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Making more? Well, if you want some idea as to what you're actually worth in today's open labor market without the benefit of a Teamster labor contract check out what a driver employee for a Fedex Ground contractor makes.
Let me ask you, with UPS consistently recording record profits, while staring at a huge windfall with the new tax reform bill, who deserves the spoils first???......

.....the front line workers, management, or the stockholders?

BTW, why does everybody here insist on fixating on the Company talking points?
The majority of UPS employees do not make $35.79 an hour, rather making far less.
The notion of us against UPS' quest to succeed through "Part-time America" was what resonated with the public in 1997 and it can/should again be our rally cry here in 2018.

F

Frankie's Friend

Tell fedex drivers thst $35.79/hr is a concession. Theyl wonder if teamcare covers lobotomys.

WGAF

What Fedex drivers think

TDGAFFWFDM.
There that ssys it all. Also check the postal service pay rate. My only diversion from thst is what managers and ft supervisors get in stock. Many management people are retiring pretty wealthy and arent replacing joints, avoiding the physical ailments we have from years of carrying packages up to 70# and climbing steps 300 times a day. The corporate greed in management is what eggs us on to want more of the spoils. This is not ever going away.

F

Frankie's Friend

Let me ask you, with UPS consistently recording record profits, while staring at a huge windfall with the new tax reform bill, who deserves the spoils first???......

.....the front line workers, management, or the stockholders?

BTW, why does everybody here insist on fixating on the Company talking points?
The majority of UPS employees do not make $35.79 an hour, rather making far less.
The notion of us against UPS' quest to succeed through "Part-time America" was what resonated with the public in 1997 and it can/should again be our rally cry here in 2018.
True. 3 Done allegedly is a driver. Hence the rate comparison. Not sn overall comparison.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

Maybe fed ex employees need to get in the union? Most are content with their 100 express envelopes. Even the ground guys I have by me. A full day for them is my 3pm look in the back