Will UPS Bend Hoffa Over like in 2013?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's all good. We both are in the same boat. No drama here. Just shooting the Bull
What.... that you both drive kias, have failing pension, and will each be living in @silverbullet2893’s backyard in tents when you finally retire????

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Wide... please post what Sean says about what has been going on with the negotiations... he should have just got back from the west coast I believe...

623STEWARD

Why would I waste my day off at the tdu clan local that is hours away from my house ? I don’t like tdu or hofficers who dealt concessions. Once again
I am a man and not a female. Stop calling me a females name.
I don’t own a bull horn and I doubt you could fit it where you say you can.
Drove down 95 a few hours and meet up at a ready stop to talk shop
GOD SEES EVERYTHING

623STEWARD

No video taping allowed in 251 hall, and no disrespecting of anyone in the hall. Above all else, we need to be civil. That is why DC is not welcome.
I can’t come and call out the Boston bully for imposing a crap contract on my local?
I can’t come and call out tdu for USING the vote no movement to gain hundreds of new members? I can’t call out tdu for supporting a yes vote and throwing a welcome to teamcare pizza party in local 804?
GOD SEES EVERYTHING

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I can’t come and call out the Boston bully for imposing a crap contract on my local?
I can’t come and call out tdu for USING the vote no movement to gain hundreds of new members? I can’t call out tdu for supporting a yes vote and throwing a welcome to teamcare pizza party in local 804?
GOD SEES EVERYTHING
You need a phyc evaluation