Would 2 non-consecutive days off per week cause you to vote no?

Would 2 non-consecutive days off per week cause you to vote no?

• Yes, this would prompt a no vote from me.

Votes: 81 93.1%
  • No, not important enough to cause me to vote no.

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have always had a set schedule. Never a set “daily routine “. Are you talking about how the union treats its members?
I think this guy may end being Dave's (ie. Dan or Nancy) replacement when he retires and makes good on his promise to never post on this site again?

542thruNthru

As much as everyone mentions PT doesn't vote. I believe this would change that. I'd say 80% of the PT workers we have in my building stay because they get Sat-Sun off. Loads did quit when they were changed to a T-S schedule but I believe even more would leave if they had split days off that kept changing.

For a PT worker this job doesn't have much to be excited about but having the weekends off was one of them. Especially for the ones going to school.

Ghost in the Darkness

We don't have Sat ground and no rumors its coming any time soon or ever. But I'm sure they will want to get language in there in case, so 2 days in a row for everyone and preference of which 2 should always go to seniority.

Tony Q

There is no reason why you can't be guarenteed two consecutive days off in a week and the company can't operate like this.

542thruNthru

The historical trend is that PTers don't vote.

Where is this information at? All I've ever seen is the total for each local. I've never seen it broken down my PT or FT.

I ask because I don't believe anyone really knows. They just like to say it because only 30% vote at all and they assume it's mostly FT.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Where is this information at? All I've ever seen is the total for each local. I've never seen it broken down my PT or FT.

I ask because I don't believe anyone really knows. They just like to say it because only 30% vote at all and they assume it's mostly FT.
I'm voting no because you are