Would 2 non-consecutive days off per week cause you to vote no?

Would 2 non-consecutive days off per week cause you to vote no?

• Yes, this would prompt a no vote from me.

Votes: 81 93.1%
  • No, not important enough to cause me to vote no.

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I will take my Saturday and Sunday off, so :censored2: that about non consecutive days off. Child care would suck and what days am I going to have off. Plus they would try calling saying will will give you tomorrow off instead of your scheduled day off. Dont let this crap get in to the next contract or you will regret it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Would you vote no if the contract proposal included the possibility of a fixed or rotating work week that included 2 days off that were not consecutive?
I don’t really care about if the are consecutive or not, as long as they are Saturday and Sunday!!

Rack em

Made the Podium
For one our bodies need time to recover from handling excessive irregs and over weight packages. Second, we all have lives outside of work and some people like to plan mini vacations on weekends. I would never agree to split days off.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Where is this information at? All I've ever seen is the total for each local. I've never seen it broken down my PT or FT.

I ask because I don't believe anyone really knows. They just like to say it because only 30% vote at all and they assume it's mostly FT.

That's his problem I would take him serious if he actually backed his claims up with actual data/original sources. @UpstateNYUPSer you claim we are overpaid! Show us the data! Are you a worker's compensation based on the market scholar? Prove your thesis!

Boston25

Most part timers work second jobs and work their schedules with ups' schedule. How would they be able to do that with having 2 days off non consecutive not knowing which days you're going to have off? It's stupid

Most part timers work second jobs and work their schedules with ups' schedule. How would they be able to do that with having 2 days off non consecutive not knowing which days you're going to have off? It's stupid
Have you graduated high school?