WOW!!!

542thruNthru

Not me.
@542thruNthru helped me out and made me a list of all the animals that we're allowed to make it with.

Bees sadly didn't make the cut.
You must not have got my actual list.
ScientificTerribleAlleycat-max-1mb.gif

Est.1998

Running my loop today after an option day yesterday. I volunteered to get the easy 6th punch. Have about 30 stops of my stuff
So far I’ve found 5 no scans from my route yesterday. Best part? The guy smashed my route and pulled air in. I’ve NEVER finished the route before 5 pm air drop. Looks like he literally just passed these stops up, there’s no service cross on them.
Yeeee HAW we got ourselves a runner!!!
How do you know they were no scans?

Est.1998

I don’t. Just an assumption. Gonna ask him about it Monday tho. Why no service cross on my shiz bro?
In my building no scans can get you fired.
Management claim they can pin point who is doing it to. I never inquired further bc every pkg on my truck gets a scan. Who is gonna service cross a no scan?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Management claim they can pin point who is doing it to. I never inquired further bc every pkg on my truck gets a scan. Who is gonna service cross a no scan?
Exactly! That’s why I wanna make sure he knows. I’d never squeal on or spread fireable information on a union brother. 22.4, new guy, I like my customers, we all gotta learn

babboo25

Banned
Running my loop today after an option day yesterday. I volunteered to get the easy 6th punch. Have about 30 stops of my stuff
So far I’ve found 5 no scans from my route yesterday. Best part? The guy smashed my route and pulled air in. I’ve NEVER finished the route before 5 pm air drop. Looks like he literally just passed these stops up, there’s no service cross on them.
Yeeee HAW we got ourselves a runner!!!
How do you know they were on his truck and not someone elses or left in the building?

Hot Carl

Yeah I’ve been called into the office with a shop steward over a single package that I forgot to give a designation scan. This was right after I qualified. They even had it sitting right there on the floor. “Was this on your truck yesterday?”

Est.1998

Yeah I’ve been called into the office with a shop steward over a single package that I forgot to give a designation scan. This was right after I qualified. They even had it sitting right there on the floor. “Was this on your truck yesterday?”
I would've acted like an episode of Law and Order and denied it all the way to the last 20 minutes of the show

Steamer

I would rather mow lawns for 🤑 than sling cardboard. You can make over $100 an hour landscaping.
🧔✊
Where is this at? I had a lawn service in Florida and with all chasing money down, deadbeat people that wouldn't pay, added with the constant stress of billing, marketing, and maintenance daily. The overhead of fuel, tires, new sets blades that the sand would eat up in a month with daily sharpening, and so on. Plus the risk of a truck, or zero turn mower breaking down and just wearing them out beating them down daily. It wasn't worth it. At least with UPS there is medical, plus none of the responsibility of the machines to run all day long. It's on them.

newbie777

Designation scan? Like scanning a pick up?