22.3 fsp job description questions

tpalmer96

First off i’m new to this forum so i’m not sure if i’m going about this the right way. i just had questions i couldn’t find that i needed answered I’m a 22.3 fsp with alittle less than a year seniority. the sups are telling me i’m going to start a nighttime air run i used to do before i became a 22.3. my pay won’t change while i’m on it. my biggest issue is i’ve spent years at ups trying to become a driver so i could have a normal set schedule and now i’ll be working until 10:30 every night. they are constantly asking me to work other shifts when they are short and i just want to know if i can tell them no without punishment or retaliation from them or if it’s within the classifications of the job. i’ve been under the impression full time package car drivers and air drivers were two completely separate things.

Whereistheunion

First off i’m new to this forum so i’m not sure if i’m going about this the right way. i just had questions i couldn’t find that i needed answered I’m a 22.3 fsp with alittle less than a year seniority. the sups are telling me i’m going to start a nighttime air run i used to do before i became a 22.3. my pay won’t change while i’m on it. my biggest issue is i’ve spent years at ups trying to become a driver so i could have a normal set schedule and now i’ll be working until 10:30 every night. they are constantly asking me to work other shifts when they are short and i just want to know if i can tell them no without punishment or retaliation from them or if it’s within the classifications of the job. i’ve been under the impression full time package car drivers and air drivers were two completely separate things.
I highly recommend, you learn as much as you can about FULL TIME SERVICE PROVIDERS, DIAD,CODS, DFUS AND CALL TAGS ETC ETC you BET your ASS 22.3 will go by way of DINOSAURS under our NEW UPS PRESIDENT. DO IT WHILE THEIR IS NO PRESSURE.