Ryan Nivens

I am a seasonal pvd (personal vehicle delivery) driver in texas for UPS. I started about a month ago as a driver helper and after 2 days was put as a pvd. I recieved on the mail today a Teamster-UPS National 401(k) tax differed savings plan packet. I would assume this means that I will be kept on after seasonal but I want to ask around on here to gather more Intel. Considering its the weekend I won' be at the center until Monday to ask. Anyone know anything??

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I am a seasonal pvd (personal vehicle delivery) driver in texas for UPS. I started about a month ago as a driver helper and after 2 days was put as a pvd. I recieved on the mail today a Teamster-UPS National 401(k) tax differed savings plan packet. I would assume this means that I will be kept on after seasonal but I want to ask around on here to gather more Intel. Considering its the weekend I won' be at the center until Monday to ask. Anyone know anything??
They made a mistake and you were permanently hired! Congratulations!

scab-homer.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Now that you are a permanent hire, you should buy a utility truck the size of a P-1000. You could cut out 2 routes as management loads you up with gravy bulk.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I know something. This is a union job. :censored2:.