scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I would assume this means that I will be kept on after seasonal but I want to ask around on here to gather more Intel. Considering its the weekend I won' be at the center until Monday to ask. Anyone know anything??

Congratulations! Sounds like they are going to keep you on as a part time, no wait, possibly a full time supervisor. You will have to trade in your Kia Soul for a less conspicuous undercover surveillance vehicle though.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I hope everybody does their part come January 15th when the seasonal period ends. NO PVD's period after January 15th or there better be grievances filed. I am already prepared to file since a few of our extended drivers seem to like the idea of not having the runner stops to go to. I have a feeling our center manager will try to use them as long as possible and that ain't gonna fly!

Heavy Package

The future of UPS-PVD's!!
christmas-messenger-delivering-packages-happy-delivery-man-santa-claus-hat-pushing-delivery-cart-looking-camera-full-59435441.jpg

Chryslyn

I am a seasonal pvd (personal vehicle delivery) driver in texas for UPS. I started about a month ago as a driver helper and after 2 days was put as a pvd. I recieved on the mail today a Teamster-UPS National 401(k) tax differed savings plan packet. I would assume this means that I will be kept on after seasonal but I want to ask around on here to gather more Intel. Considering its the weekend I won' be at the center until Monday to ask. Anyone know anything??
Did they end up keeping you?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What makes you think they will keep you around
This could be a variant of the "Lost in Space" subgroup.