MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

t8Zdz9BpQrS5DqSsFgky_image.gif

Good work boys. Making me laugh.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I personally felt that 60 hours was way too much to do this delivery job at UPS. DOT should have another classification for what delivery does.

UPS is pretty much growing a generation of drivers that hate what this company has become and will not fear harsh contract demands when the time comes.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
The reality is this......perhaps they were able to line the right pockets to make 70 hours in 6 days legal.....the problem is can we do it physically. Instead of “cool solutions breaks” time to start taking “don’t want to drive into a ravine solutions breaks”.

hegro

Got told some sob story about how our building supervisor was on a call last night with some lady who needed her NDA medication. It is currently sitting in one of our 30 rolled trailers.

I feel bad for people like her but we shouldn't suffer the consequences of UPS :censored2:ing up. Maybe you should have been training seasonals 6 weeks ago instead of now? :censored2:ing morons.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
It's nation wide

It must have just happened if it's Nationwide. I am working Sunday through Thursday and finished yesterday with 58 hours worked. Dispatch called me this morning for extra work but said I couldn't work because we are still using the 60 hour rule and I have no hours available.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
The real question that needs to be asked, if 70 hours is ok now, why isn’t it year round?

Because they would have to purchase a bunch of extra tractors. The driver's milking a 50 hour run into a 60 hour run would find a way to milk the run even more and get 70 hours in. :)

542thruNthru

We were told we maybe need to go to 70hrs and everyone should be prepared for it. I'd say at least 3 or 4 people said that the same time. "Not me!"

Everyone is saying they will call in sick or just not show. Wonder how that will go down if 90% of the center doesn't show on Saturdays.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We were told we maybe need to go to 70hrs and everyone should be prepared for it. I'd say at least 3 or 4 people said that the same time. "Not me!"

Everyone is saying they will call in sick or just not show. Wonder how that will go down if 90% of the center doesn't show on Saturdays.
This just tells me that they already know, with the early thanksgiving numbers and what the news has reported, that they are already screwed...

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
We were told that they are allowed to do it because of “emergency circumstances” that packages wouldn’t be delivered...so when I’m on hour 68 and I fall asleep at the wheel and drive into a house killing a family we can just tell them it’s ok because I was trying to deliver amazon packages