Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Lol, Saturday drivers worked past 11pm last Saturday were forced to come in at 8am Monday. They never got a 34 hour reset and management is calling them to stop on the road immediately.

Morons.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lol, Saturday drivers worked past 11pm last Saturday were forced to come in at 8am Monday. They never got a 34 hour reset and management is calling them to stop on the road immediately.

Morons.
How would the dot like to hear that... I really doubt many of the younger drivers even know the 34 hour rule... deals mostly with feeder... that’s still funny... the sht show is in full effect

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!

Morons.

That's on the driver's...we are responsible for keeping track of DOT hours.

over9five

Staff member
There are some good apps to keep track of your available hours. I use one called Recap. Just enter your hours for the day minus your breaks.

A lot of Package guys think you have to reset every week. You do not have to, just keep track of your rolling hours. I last reset on Thanksgiving, and may not reset again till Christmas.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It is, but the Company still has a choice.
True... think this was used for over the road truckers who got stuck out on the road in bad weather... used with the 16 hour exception rule...was never suppose to be used for local drivers, escpeially for mail, ups or fedex...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
There are some good apps to keep track of your available hours. I use one called Recap. Just enter your hours for the day minus your breaks.

A lot of Package guys think you have to reset every week. You do not have to, just keep track of your rolling hours. I last reset on Thanksgiving, and may not reset again till Christmas.
It’s hard to keep track of rolling hours if you don’t keep detailed records... even feeder dispatch had a hard time and they have all the hours right in front of them... we just dont do it hardly ever!!!

over9five

Staff member
It’s hard to keep track of rolling hours if you don’t keep detailed records... even feeder dispatch had a hard time and they have all the hours right in front of them... we just dont do it hardly ever!!!
Absolutely. You need a small calendar notebook.

over9five

Staff member
20171201_155711.jpg

Uh oh, did Ovah screw up? Nope, 7.9 gets me to midnight when I'll gain more hours. (Rolling hours)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
70 hours could be the final nail in the coffin for @Gumby.... don’t think he could handle that for a week....that’s a death wish..
A driver told me this morning he hits retirement age this weekend.

Told him I'm not so sure I wouldn't call them Monday morning and inform them I'm taking myself out of service. Permanently