Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Because they would have to purchase a bunch of extra tractors. The driver's milking a 50 hour run into a 60 hour run would find a way to milk the run even more and get 70 hours in. :)
This is our 2nd or 3rd yr in Boston Feeders we have gone to 70 Rick

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Because they would have to purchase a bunch of extra tractors. The driver's milking a 50 hour run into a 60 hour run would find a way to milk the run even more and get 70 hours in. :)
Truth right there. We have plenty of guys who love getting the bump to 70 hours every peak.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
10749BF3-F7FD-484E-A6AD-60420C8C7AFE.jpeg

Johney

It’s hard to keep track of rolling hours if you don’t keep detailed records... even feeder dispatch had a hard time and they have all the hours right in front of them... we just dont do it hardly ever!!!
It's harder for feeder cause we start on one calendar date and end on another then throw in mixing meal between the two days and it's too confusing.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Is your fleet like 1/2 gypo tractors???? Lol

I'm sure we have at least 30 rentals at $550 a week plus mileage. Some of them were sitting weeks before we even got keys, I guess if they don't rent them early someone else will rent them.

I'm not joking when I say the worst 268xxx tractor we have to shift in is in better shape than most of the equipment contractors bring on our yard. :) I think to drive for Coyote you have to have at least 1 bungee cord holding something together on the front bumper or a big chunk of wind deflector missing.