Over disciplined0123

I was with a bunch of guys one night and a buddy got into a fight. The other guys girlfriend jumped on his back and went ape :censored2: on him. He screamed at her to get off him by the time he counted to 3 or she was getting smacked. 1-2-3----boom---- shes knocked out and the BF is running down the street. .
Yea and people say it’s not right to hit girls. In my 20s I used to work as a bouncer when I was part time at ups and I seen a lot of :censored2:. I seen a girl knock out a guy with 3 nice uppercuts cuz he was just trying to protect himself after he beat her boy . And a girl smashed bottle over my head for throwing her boyfriend out for pissing in corner of bar.

Box Ox

"Act like a man, get treated like a man."

fatality.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yea and people say it’s not right to hit girls. In my 20s I used to work as a bouncer when I was part time at ups and I seen a lot of :censored2:. I seen a girl knock out a guy with 3 nice uppercuts cuz he was just trying to protect himself after he beat her boy . And a girl smashed bottle over my head for throwing her boyfriend out for pissing in corner of bar.
That is a job that you will never forget. Seen this side also

Whymewhytoday

I know peak is over now but I’m still confused on how we can work over 60 hours in five days without having a dot violation...isn’t the 70 hour in 8 days the rule not 70 hours in 5 days (mon-Friday) plus a Saturday if they choose to force us in...is 62 hours in 5 days a violation??

Whymewhytoday

I know peak is over now but I’m still confused on how we can work over 60 hours in five days without having a dot violation...isn’t the 70 hour in 8 days the rule not 70 hours in 5 days (mon-Friday) plus a Saturday if they choose to force us in...is 62 hours in 5 days a violation??
How can it be a violation from m January through October but not just because of peak lmao

CoolStoryBro

I guess that 34 hour reset is magical.

DOK

Thought the 70 hour rule went back to 60 after peak?

542thruNthru

Stop focusing on the days. The number of days don't mean anything for package drivers. All you need to worry about is not going over 14 hour (including lunch and breaks) in a single day and that you have a 34 hour rest before you go over 70 hours.

542thruNthru

That doesn't sound right... don't you mean 34 hours to reset the hours for the next week???

No. He needs a 34 hour reset to refresh his hours not to work another week. Again it doesn't matter. He won't work Sunday if he's package. UPS did it so that they could work drivers M-friend 14hours everyday with some hours left over on Sat (if you took your lunch and breaks during the week.) The 8 day thing is pretty much meaningless for package drivers.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
That doesn't sound right... don't you mean 34 hours to reset the hours for the next week???

In package pretty much every time you take an option or sick day mid-week your hours will reset because you will have had 34 consecutive hours off of work.

Days of the week mean nothing when calculating hours. It's all about being under 60 hours in any 7 consecutive days or being under 80 hours worked in 8 consecutive days (whatever rules ups is following at that time). During this time you must follow the 14 hour limit and 10 hours off rules.

MAKAVELI

In package pretty much every time you take an option or sick day mid-week your hours will reset because you will have had 34 consecutive hours off of work.

Days of the week mean nothing when calculating hours. It's all about being under 60 hours in any 7 consecutive days or being under 70 hours worked in 8 consecutive days (whatever rules ups is following at that time). During this time you must follow the 14 hour limit and 10 hours off rules.
fixed it for you