Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We were informed Thursday that our building was moved to 70. No forced 6th punch. 14 hour rule still stands, so basically all it does is you don’t run out of hours Friday. Nothing else is affected. I’m home enjoying my weekend.

Ended up working 64.5 this week. Last night I really started to feel it at about 5pm. It was borderline dangerous. I was zoning out, driving right past stops. But hey, who cares. Little Johnny needs his new iPad for Xmas and the lazy milf at home that doesn’t leave the house needs her Charmin toilet paper.
Oh no :censored2: you worked over 60 in 5 days and didn't violate DOT.

THOUGHT THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE

@Dracula @oldngray

BlackCat

It was borderline dangerous. I was zoning out, driving right past stops

That does not sound borderline to me.

That is a potentially lethal position to be in.

I do not care what others are doing. If I am exhausted after working 60 hrs, I am invoking my right to take myself out of service if I feel I am being put in an unsafe condition.

Play your 70 hr game UPS, I still have a few aces in the hole.

ManInBrown

That does not sound borderline to me.

That is a potentially lethal position to be in.

I do not care what others are doing. If I am exhausted after working 60 hrs, I am invoking my right to take myself out of service if I feel I am being put in an unsafe condition.

Play your 70 hr game UPS, I still have a few aces in the hole.
Something happened last night towards the end of the night regarding a directive I was given by the center. Just completely heartless after working the amount of hours I did, and we all are doing. Really hit home about how they really couldn’t care less about any of us. That whole last stop which is home is the most important stop is such a joke. When we’re all working 46 or 48 hours a week you just laugh it off. When you’re working 62 or 65 hours it’s not so funny.

I don’t want to say what it was, only because who knows who reads this place. It was a complete head shaker, like are you serious. SMDH

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Something happened last night towards the end of the night regarding a directive I was given by the center. Just completely heartless after working the amount of hours I did, and we all are doing. Really hit home about how they really couldn’t care less about any of us. That whole last stop which is home is the most important stop is such a joke. When we’re all working 46 or 48 hours a week you just laugh it off. When you’re working 62 or 65 hours it’s not so funny.

I don’t want to say what it was, only because who knows who reads this place. It was a complete head shaker, like are you serious. SMDH
Meh, they are just breeding a new type of driver, the type that doesn’t GAF. It’s the same ones that would just as soon strike, even if it meant the company going under.