8 hour req

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Just won't let it go will you?....
Wut??? Your clothes ??? Your shoes???? Your dirty hands?????? Or your grilling??????

Jk. Ya
image.jpg
hairy hyena. Lol

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
I am constantly over dispatched on 8 hr days. I use them for my kids sports practices or games. They "force" me to either work harder than a normal day to get the job done, or to miss picking my kids up to get them to where they need to be. I've never gotten help when asked. And when I say I need less work they tell me it won't "plan". Such bs. Yet no one has the time to do a ride along with me to reevaluate the route.
Tell them,make the "plan" go out and run the route! Our dispatcher is so fat he can't see the ground three feet in front of him. When he tells me "you should be able to XXXXX" I reply with get your fat but(sic) out and do it!

But my route is exempt from 8 hour days and I knew it when I bid it. If I want an 8 hour day I have to run a different route.

hyena

How does your local handle 8 hour requests and violations?

They try to honor them sometimes here but other times they pretend they cant hoping you wont file; sup tried to convince me if I dont file they will make sure I get another 8 hour next friday; cant do that jack extra contractual agreement; going to have to file on them;

Lol side note as im writing this at lunch in a cafe a woman came up and said she is an ex driver and she was glad to see im taking.my.full break; told her the 8 hour situation and she said hell yes dont let them get away.with.anything!! Lol happy fu friday everyone
Denied