Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
A $20 is a $20
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

twoweeled

I've never used a trucker GPS, I know Garmin sells one though. Once you get your own run it's a good idea to know some safe alternate routes in advance to get around any trouble spots. A few years ago we had a guy get detoured and the detour happened to take him under a low bridge, he missed the sign and put a sun roof on a couple trailers.
Funny, but I used to head right for those trouble spots. You start trying to make up time and use alternate routes on your own - and you end up in an accident! Then when the Gestapo gets you in the room with the light swinging overhead, they drill you on why you decided to take a different route on your own. Trouble spot, sitting in traffic, here I come!!

twoweeled

View attachment 178361 View attachment 178362
There... something to look forward too...
That one on the bottom pic in white shorts (who doesn't like white shorts on a chicky babe) is workable. I'm thinking there could be a surprise when she turns around. The older one in the top pic is more the norm. But hey! Look at the guy in the big truck! That woman be earning her dollars!! That deserves OT and hazardous duty pay!

twoweeled

Do any of you feeder guys use a phone based APP Trucker GPS's program? I know dispatch gives you directions but do you use one as a safety net for when getting detoured etc?
Does your dispatch give you those maps that look like they were drawn while talking on the phone with someone? The scale amounts to whatever room is left when they remember the streets , they forgot. Amazing. Thanks a lot for the great map! LOL