Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
No, it's not the light test switch. Seperate switch that turns the brake lights on AND supplies air to the service (blue) line.

That’s news to me. We have the latest KWs and the only thing we have that turns on the brake lights and the service lines is the hand valve.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
It is. Other than the hand valve, I know of nothing else that turns on lights AND service lines, unless Over has a next generation KW. Over, post a picture of this button you’re talking about.

It doesn't turn on the air, not sure who said that. It simply runs through the lights. I posted a pic earlier.
Screenshot_20180426-034051_Drive.jpg

Indecisi0n

Just wanted to thank you guys for all the information. When I learn something new I like knowing all the in/outs but at the same time I don't want to be that guy literally asking 100 questions a day to the instructor. I also like to hear others opinions on how why they do things. Thanks agin boys !

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Just wanted to thank you guys for all the information. When I learn something new I like knowing all the in/outs but at the same time I don't want to be that guy literally asking 100 questions a day to the instructor. I also like to hear others opinions on how why they do things. Thanks agin boys !

How much instruction does your area give? I had a week of feeder school which had a fair amount of pressure, then a production week where I was expected to retain most of what I learned in school, show improvement daily and most of all not show any bad judgement.

It seems like you've been driving for weeks already. I'm surprised you aren't on your own right now.