Indecisi0n

you know the yellow ranger was a girl right
tenor.gif

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Ok the Chuck Norris was comical, cute and adorable. I think the only actual real and factual answer given thus far was is there ever a bad time. Probably not I'm assuming so time will tell if I make it. I really don't see a future in package long term (5 -10 yes out). So maybe feeder is my answer maybe not.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Ever have those days where you literally wait at every single leg? Going to be a long one today boys.
You could use the time to thank whatever diety you pray to that your not in package running ORION!!! Just saying never hurts to ask for blessings for those less fortunate than yourself, and in turn recognize how blessed you really are. Just a thought

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Are you still in hell, I mean package
Are you still in hell, I mean package ?
Yep, hopefully not for long, got some irons in a few fires. I'm so so done. Christmas day my wife looked at me around 3 I guess and said the obvious, " you've already decided you done. " it's been on my mind for a while now. She's right on the money as usual. Don't really know what that means or how long it will take, I'm not stupid or rash. I'll make a calculated decision that will keep my family first, I really am looking at feeder. I've got a few of your comrades on my route so I'm starting to reach out and do some due diligence to see if that's a road worth taking

Indecisi0n

Yep, hopefully not for long, got some irons in a few fires. I'm so so done. Christmas day my wife looked at me around 3 I guess and said the obvious, " you've already decided you done. " it's been on my mind for a while now. She's right on the money as usual. Don't really know what that means or how long it will take, I'm not stupid or rash. I'll make a calculated decision that will keep my family first, I really am looking at feeder. I've got a few of your comrades on my route so I'm starting to reach out and do some due diligence to see if that's a road worth taking
I'd rather eat @rod s diaper than go back . Coming from package you will appreciate it a lot more.