Indecisi0n

The really pathetic thing about it, was this night was my Thursday, so I ran out of hours and couldn’t run on Friday. But a buddy of mine ran my job on Friday, and he said, 24 hours later, the roads were still not cleared, and by then, the layer of the snow on the road had turned to ice.
That's why the methods were created. Follow them and there is nothing to worry about .

King Of The Mountain

down in a holler
Sterling’s are pieces of garbage. Glad that one got you thru the snow. They are complete junk, and we have a ton of them. They’ve been saying for years they’re ADAing them after peak, and year after year they’re still here.
We still have a couple dozen I do my best to red tag but for some reason they actually fix these and ADA all the macks and internationals.

$see$gone

Any word how deep the hrs. cut will be in feeders? Heard management is being pressed to get down to 9 9.5 My center went from 225 to 305 drivers in a year. A lot not working full weeks now of course, but when the bid comes up.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Any word how deep the hrs. cut will be in feeders? Heard management is being pressed to get down to 9 9.5 My center went from 225 to 305 drivers in a year. A lot not working full weeks now of course, but when the bid comes up.

They could do that with CPU jobs but not the jobs I run. There is no way to build at least one set, drive 500+ miles then wash and fuel in that amount of time.

trickpony1

There's nothing you can't check while it's built.

Safety is an issue. I've had sets built that had holes in the service line big enough to put your little finger in.

More importantly is the time factor.
Once a driver establishes a MAR for getting out the gate in record time then it is expected of him.

boxboy23

I’ve been a long time lurker and could not remember the username I’ve created a few years back. I’ve been in the Feeder department for roughly 4 months (rookie) and I can count with one hand of all the drivers that are actually very helpful and give out great advice. The rest of the seasoned drivers are either too good or too “cool” to acknowledge the new guys. Almost with a snobby-like attitude and a sense of entitlement. Complete opposite from when I worked packaged. I just keep to myself nowadays and call my on-road sup with any questions. Are all feeder department the same? :confused2:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’ve been a long time lurker and could not remember the username I’ve created a few years back. I’ve been in the Feeder department for roughly 4 months (rookie) and I can count with one hand of all the drivers that are actually very helpful and give out great advice. The rest of the seasoned drivers are either too good or too “cool” to acknowledge the new guys. Almost with a snobby-like attitude and a sense of entitlement. Complete opposite from when I worked packaged. I just keep to myself nowadays and call my on-road sup with any questions. Are all feeder department the same? :confused2:

Nothing but a bunch of pricks