retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We had a car wash that was notorious for ripping off mirrors, even if you did everything right. They ruled them avoidable. Drivers got to where they refused to use the wash tunnel.

trickpony1

I only turned in some of my uniforms. kept a couple sets in case I wanna rob a bank or something.

Maybe you could get hired to do a bachelor party.
Just enter the room in your browns pretending to deliver a package.
Have a friend cue the music and then start your dance routine.

$$$$$$$$

brostalss

In light of the shaking and rolling going on here in Southern California, I wonder what a magnitude 7.1 earthquake would have felt like while driving a rig.

It's been an exciting last two days here.

brostalss

Last day of a five day weekend. Did a Sunday thru Thursday last week. (Had Thursday off being the 4th) Now a Tuesday thru Saturday this week.

ManInBrown

What do you mean feeder class? Do some locals run their own feeder training? Here we get sent to a school that has nothing to do with UPS. They have a contract with UPS to train us to get our CDL.

Johney

So the on roads do all the training? You show up with no cdl, they train you, then you go to get cdl?
That's how it is here. Go to the DMV and take the test's,get a learners permit, one week at the hub with on-roads in the yard and local roads around the building(farthest I went was 45 min from there). One week doing actual runs with on-road then CDL test from feeder manager. Pass, you get a certificate to take to the DMV......voila Class A CDL.

Mack37

It looks like I’m going to be offered a full time team position off the street at cach. I’ve worked as a seasonal feeder before but had to leave due to schedule conflicts that no longer exist.

Do you all think it’s worth taking? Junior team drivers getting an ok amount of work out of Chicago? I’m conflicted as hell on what to do, thanks in advance for any input.