Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Is pulling a set that rare for you guys? I would guess 90% of the runs I cover pull at least one set per day.
My last run I pulled a set maybe once every couple weeks. But since I was scheduled with a set every day I got doubles pay for all my vacations, sick and personals.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I normally don't give people the ok to get in but there are times where I do. If there is a disabled car on shoulder or cop and a tractor wants to get over i give him the blink blink. I appreciate it when I get the blink blink when I need to get over.
But what you really meant was to pull over at the next rest area?

WannaBeFeeder

What does this even mean?
Curious what kind tractor he is training in .... here they train all they noobs in Auto Freight’s as soon as they get their CDL. A kid got on his own and had to turn around and come back to the building and grab an auto because he missed so many gear going down the road :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Johney

Probably pulling more sets since the gypsies are pulling all the long boxes. We rarely have shiny wheels that pull sets.
Seems a strange rotation of equipment around here. For months nothing but long boxes everywhere then all of a sudden nothing but pups. Weird.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Seems a strange rotation of equipment around here. For months nothing but long boxes everywhere then all of a sudden nothing but pups. Weird.

I think the migration from Sunday night sorts to Friday/Saturday messed with the flow of equipment. That and all the rolled preload and retain trailers that are sitting at centers.

Johney

I think the migration from Sunday night sorts to Friday/Saturday messed with the flow of equipment. That and all the rolled preload and retain trailers that are sitting at centers.
Maybe, but it's been the same way around here for quite a few years.