Johney

Every night lined up on entrance, more at skating rink, & even more at satellite lot. I had one bitch to me about the pin height of gray boxes were too high. My response was you can always not steal union work. Got a dirty look and expletives in some language other than English.
Could be worse, our shifter sends then out into the dirt field to get m/t's and they all get stuck every time.

Siveriano

How do you pair your phone to the stereo?

3rd dy by myself so far so good, been doing a lot of 2+ hours drive, went to 43rd in NYC yesterday.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How do you pair your phone to the stereo?

3rd dy by myself so far so good, been doing a lot of 2+ hours drive, went to 43rd in NYC yesterday.
Hold down the top left button with a picture of a phone on it. Twist the knob to 'add phone' and press in on the knob.

Should pop up on your phone's bluetooth pair new device settlings as dea500.

What'dyabringmetoday???

every night i had to spend 10 minutes cleaning the steering wheel, gear shift , door handles , etc from supposedly professional drivers who either wore their gloves all the time or couldnt keep their hands clean.

ruined my OT departure which was below 10%.
You always said you didn't care when you left. I guess that helped. Lol.

Indecisi0n

I am driving in the right lane and a truck wants to get over from the middle Lane in front of me. He puts his signal on and merges. He gives me the Blinky blinky. I ask why? I didn't Blinky blinky him. So now that he has merged and gives me the Blinky blinky I feel obligated to blinky him back. I did blinky but probably won't next time.

Siveriano

Hold down the top left button with a picture of a phone on it. Twist the knob to 'add phone' and press in on the knob.

Should pop up on your phone's bluetooth pair new device settlings as dea500.
Thanks, was bored switching radio stations every 20 minutes.

Also 3rd day by myself and already 7 hours OT.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1592435837130.png