quad decade guy

And that's what sucks. Maybe you were truly a safe driver, maybe you really did it right, but these sups who covered for their boys and those drivers that lied their way to a stupid patch on their shirts take the credibility right out from under the good guys like you.

We had a driver around here that just got his 25-year safe driving award......he's been a driver for 23 years...
Did you have your MGR post that all over the office? That he only had 23 years not 25?

quad decade guy

And that's what sucks. Maybe you were truly a safe driver, maybe you really did it right, but these sups who covered for their boys and those drivers that lied their way to a stupid patch on their shirts take the credibility right out from under the good guys like you.

We had a driver around here that just got his 25-year safe driving award......he's been a driver for 23 years...
Say, for transparency(for all to see)(context)....your credentials please.

Now if you are Circle of Honor, tell us how you did refuse that stupid patch.....jacket and cake.

Because you reek, drip with envy/jelousy(that's not good)....as if you seethed with rage when you didn't win the 5th grade art contest.....here you got a box of crayons....O M G.

Dude......your pettiness is just awful.

Now if you are Circle of Honor, tell us how you did refuse that stupid patch.....jacket and cake.

Because you reek, drip with envy/jelousy(that's not good)....as if you seethed with rage when you didn't win the 5th grade art contest.....here you got a box of crayons....O M G.

Say, for transparency, what :censored2:ing credentials are you asking about?

No, I'll never be Circle of Honor because I'll never even have 25 years here. And in my short time here, I've seen what a sham it has become. I'm sure it was once very special, now it's a punchline.

Wtf are you talking about art contest? Jesus, you're dumb as :censored2:.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

No one asked for your credentials. You are being discredited here not for you lack of experience, but for your self fellating attitude. That and it’s become way too much fun to argue with you. You’re like a punching bag. It doesn’t matter how hard someone hits you, you just come swinging back.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No one asked for your credentials. You are being discredited here not for you lack of experience, but for your self fellating attitude. That and it’s become way too much fun to argue with you. You’re like a punching bag. It doesn’t matter how hard someone hits you, you just come swinging back.

Have you ever punched a punching bag? (For transparency) No?

How do you know it’ll come back? Big assumption…

Around here, punching bags never come back in my yard, they get overlooked by the union and safety
(just saying)

4B349E38-663A-4EB9-B998-4CB6E257E617.gif

Well, "swinging back" looking like a T-Rex in a boxing match. He tries to engage in a battle of wits, but is so ill-prepared.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
I won't work for this company anywhere close to long enough for the Circle Of Honor stuff.
I just might have the wife sew some Triangle Of Contempt patches on my shirts though.