I retired with 34 years safe driving. I guess I qualify as a big ass liar. lol.
And that's what sucks. Maybe you were truly a safe driver, maybe you really did it right, but these sups who covered for their boys and those drivers that lied their way to a stupid patch on their shirts take the credibility right out from under the good guys like you.

We had a driver around here that just got his 25-year safe driving award......he's been a driver for 23 years...

WannaBeFeeder

Yup. There was a guy here who posted a "just got fired will I get my job back" thread a while back saying how he'd been coding himself as on property/shifting when he was really off property/sleeping. That's about the level of what you gotta do to get fired in feeders.
This guy was actually from my hub i guess he thought he could get away with it since all the cach drivers come up here and nap

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Uh no.

They have authority over you. No? Absolutely. Legality and all that "can't make you do anything illegal or dangerous....."

They can ignore you or tell you to wait.....lot's of things. Consequences of all that and you doing the same.....well.

Time in service has no bearing in employee vs. mgt. Fact.

If a pt sup tells you NOT to pull a trailer, you better NOT do it. FTS, FTMGR on up the line.

Just as in an employee can't tell another what to do....

I give credit, where credit is due. Technically.... you are correct.

But, I can't even read 99% of your rambling statements and insulting your fellow Teamsters.

This is all I see:

1644240591653.png

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
9 whole days after a snow storm , we are still walking on ice covered yards with no proper lighting, un salted / sanded and frozen tire tracks and spaces between trailers that have been pulled out and never cleaned off ,, but hey , walk like a penguin and have proper footing !!!
Not our fault if you fall !! You should know the safety stuff !

Johney

9 whole days after a snow storm , we are still walking on ice covered yards with no proper lighting, un salted / sanded and frozen tire tracks and spaces between trailers that have been pulled out and never cleaned off ,, but hey , walk like a penguin and have proper footing !!!
Not our fault if you fall !! You should know the safety stuff !
Time to retire!

quad decade guy

I give credit, where credit is due. Technically.... you are correct.

But, I can't even read 99% of your rambling statements and insulting your fellow Teamsters.

This is all I see:

View attachment 371631
508 pages of this stuff....And that's all you see?

Really?

I see page after page of the Hateful 6.....of insulting a fellow Teamster......(you are part of that group btw).

But then, I'm just "technically correct". Say, what does that mean? All I see.......is that you do the same things to me even if I'm correct.....In other words..."You are correct but we are going to ignore that and be hateful anyway...."

Do you even know the difference bullying and belittling? chuckle.

Something like....."Technically you are a fellow Teamster......but..."

Tell us more.