pkgdriver

I actually blocked him months ago because I got tired of his crying like a little girl. By the responses all you guys have had in this thread, I see he is still crying. I refuse to actually look at his posts, but from the responses. I know what he is saying.

He even bitched and moaned over the years about retirees having no life that they have to keep posting on BC. And here he is....retired and posting. Pitiful.
D84A2A38-DA30-4D07-BAB6-DCB712379444.jpeg

Johney

I actually blocked him months ago because I got tired of his crying like a little girl. By the responses all you guys have had in this thread, I see he is still crying. I refuse to actually look at his posts, but from the responses. I know what he is saying.

He even bitched and moaned over the years about retirees having no life that they have to keep posting on BC. And here he is....retired and posting. Pitiful.
Beautiful! Reminds me of another toolbag who said very much the same thing yet shows his ass here time and time again.

Cementups

Box Monkey

Wait…..is this Upstate?!? So he just changed his name to troll and screw with new meat here?

qdg2

Wait…..is this Upstate?!? So he just changed his name to troll and screw with new meat here?
Nope.

Note however when discussions come to a draw or perhaps when they perhaps lose some ground....the personal attacks begin. It's a technique to divert attention from lack of integrity and intellectual honesty. This is a well worn path. Ad hominem attacks. Check it out. There are about 6-8 folks here. Give or take. When they run out of airspeed and ideas....well....it's all here to see.

Thebrownblob

Nope.

Note however when discussions come to a draw or perhaps when they perhaps lose some ground....the personal attacks begin. It's a technique to divert attention from lack of integrity and intellectual honesty. This is a well worn path. Ad hominem attacks. Check it out. There are about 6-8 folks here. Give or take. When they run out of airspeed and ideas....well....it's all here to see.
There’s no attacks really here on you you keep asking the same question and you have an answer, and a back up answer. It isn’t sufficient for you I suppose, but it is the answer.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Say, aren't you retired? What in the world are you doing on a internet forum about where you USED to work? Seems pathetic to me....chuckle.

pkgdriver

(shrugs)

got to keep this on topic so
FC44F036-9215-4EBA-B310-B8006C2E1C79.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Chuckle

I would've really been 100% in on this had you added the, "No? You bet." as the last line.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Say, aren't you retired? What in the world are you doing on an internet forum about where you USED to work? Seems pathetic to me....chuckle.
You’d think since he has an airplane, a corvette, and probably a bunch of other toys that he’d keep pretty busy…guess not. I would love to have an airplane….oh well.