Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
How’s that work in a sleeper team? I know the average feedah is like, 300lbs or so, but what if the guy is really huge? Say 450? Does he become the boss feedah?
I like sleeping in my own bed. I have a bunch of my feeder buddies that try to talk me into teaming up with them but I already work 60 hour weeks here. I don’t want to live in a UPS truck.

I know of one or two teams personally where one of the drivers is on CPAP so I know it happens.

A few years ago I saw a sleeper guy in our yard that I honestly couldn’t figure out how he fit inside the door of the tractor. If there is such a thing as a feedah boss, my vote would be that guy.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I like sleeping in my own bed. I have a bunch of my feeder buddies that try to talk me into teaming up with them but I already work 60 hour weeks here. I don’t want to live in a UPS truck.

I know of one or two teams personally where one of the drivers is on CPAP so I know it happens.

A few years ago I saw a sleeper guy in our yard that I honestly couldn’t figure out how he fit inside the door of the tractor. If there is such a thing as a feedah boss, my vote would be that guy.
Sounds like you are living in a UPS truck. Lol.

ManInBrown

How’s that work in a sleeper team? I know the average feedah is like, 300lbs or so, but what if the guy is really huge? Say 450? Does he become the boss feedah?
I laugh every time I read something like this. The average feeder driver isn’t even close to 300 lbs. i work with 320 drivers. I can count on two hands the number of obese drivers. The guys you see driving down the road pedal to the floor who get paid by the load, they’re obese, because they aren’t paid well. When you aren’t paid well you eat bad. Cheap fast food etc etc.