I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Soon I'll be on bonehead truckers
20230708_101811~2.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Our yard has been full the last maybe 3 days. Anyone else? Are they doing something to prepare for a strike, maybe forwarding work?

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
We and a few others in Local 177 have a theory: we are missing a lot of work. If someone has a trip from EDINJ to balmd cancelled and a EDINJ shifter takes a balmd load to an outside lot for a gypsy to take down south., there would be a grievance.

We think some of those loads are being generated in EZRPA, a new super hub in south Harrisburg with a lot of new drivers who wouldn’t notice the extra work being diverted from them because it was never their work in the first place.

Plus the Harrisburg local is notoriously weak on dealing with the gypsies(outside contractors),

So the theory is is that this is being done just in case there is a strike . They will already have a bunch of gypsies already contracted to pull the loads they are already pulling.

9.5er

Any word on how we treat the 31st? Meaning what are those of us that are on the road at midnight supposed to do. Pull over and shut it down. Continue on to our next TA and shut it down. Or finish out the night since we technically started work under contract?

I recently asked a union rep at the “practice picket” and he didn’t have an answer.

Thebrownblob

Any word on how we treat the 31st? Meaning what are those of us that are on the road at midnight supposed to do. Pull over and shut it down. Continue on to our next TA and shut it down. Or finish out the night since we technically started work under contract?

I recently asked a union rep at the “practice picket” and he didn’t have an answer.
You need to get back to your vehicle so you can make it home. Safe shut down operation do that request have already been made.