Indecisi0n

You can see the bottom pad but not the top, and it's tough to see the drum surface. If you're satisfied with your pre-trip nothing I can say will dissuade you.
Yes the bottom is what I am looking at. If the brakes were "caged" wouldn't both the top and the bottom have space ? They aren't independent of each other right?

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Does the company supply us with a creeper so we can get under the trailers?

In all my years I've never known anyone who was issued a creeper.

Good reason to wear pants and practice your limbo skills. Not only will it improve your pre-trip, it will get you lots of attention at Club Med.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Yes the bottom is what I am looking at. If the brakes were "caged" wouldn't both the top and the bottom have space ? They aren't independent of each other right?
You would hope, but that isn't necessarily so. Plus I've seen wheel seal leaks soak the upper pad and not the bottom. You're responsible for all of those parts being inspected, but UPS will love you if you don't crawl under.

over9five

Staff member
20190812_190140.jpg

Still holds air, passes my pre-trip...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FMCSA released proposed rule changes to HOS

The federal government is set to overhaul the rules behind a hated law that truck drivers said slashed their pay and left them 'more reckless than ever'

Open for public comment, I left mine. Specifically on the short haul change from 12 to 14 hrs and 100 to 150 air miles. Also on extending 14hr window with 30min to 3hr break.
So 30 minutes of property time would satisfy the rest period requirement, basically working someone 14 hours with no break.....

Siveriano

Rumor has it, that some drivers complained to the Union about not having enough time to get their CLP and now the Union to UPS they must give at least 30 days notice before the class start date, Now school is cancelled until further notice. (sad face)

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Rumor has it, that some drivers complained to the Union about not having enough time to get their CLP and now the Union to UPS they must give at least 30 days notice before the class start date, Now school is cancelled until further notice. (sad face)
I had my permit before I even signed the list. WTH.