Indecisi0n

Union guy taped the coin and put our Initials on one side.
Is he half * ? He knows there is a tails side and a heads side right? Putting anything on the coin changes the weight distribution thus rendering the results void. If I was the other guy I would call a lawyer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Is he half * ? He knows there is a tails side and a heads side right? Putting anything on the coin changes the weight distribution thus rendering the results void. If I was the other guy I would call a lawyer.
Thank you Bill Nye

Last edited by a moderator:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Sunday won’t make that much of a difference... it’s more the rail thing.
Yup, that and building more direct loads rather than just sending everything to the hubs to get sorted. Putting in runs right and left here, January is usually when they cut runs. Bunch of the outlying centers are getting sleeper runs which is a first.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
A real first.
Sleepers usually run from major hub to major hub....not to some little Podunk extended center in the middle of nowhere.
Well to be fair, these aren't exactly little podunk centers in the middle of nowhere. They're all in the D.C. Metro area and generate a lot of pickup volume.

govols019

You smell that?
huh.jpg
LOL

$see$gone

Well to be fair, these aren't exactly little podunk centers in the middle of nowhere. They're all in the D.C. Metro area and generate a lot of pickup volume.
Chicago is adding 500 sleeper runs Indianapolis 200. What's going On? Will we all have to be sleeper drivers? Not what I signed up for.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Chicago is adding 500 sleeper runs Indianapolis 200. What's going On? Will we all have to be sleeper drivers? Not what I signed up for.

Anyone heard how the 7 day stuff will impact feeders? I've heard our Sunday night sort is moving to Friday. No one has a clue how that will impact our feeder runs.

I could see these new sleeper runs stealing good runs from outlying hubs.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Anyone heard how the 7 day stuff will impact feeders? I've heard our Sunday night sort is moving to Friday. No one has a clue how that will impact our feeder runs.

We got a message to expect changes, and I know they're planning on running more sorts, but nothing specific yet. Supposedly most Sun-Thur runs are gonna get switched to Mon-Fri.
And our outlying centers are all getting new runs, Dulva just hung a bid list for 10 new feeder drivers.

$see$gone

Stealing jobs is what I'm concerned about. The number of sleeper runs the company is adding is a lot nation wide.

Johney

Nobody can be forced into sleeper here. If no one wants the job they will hire off the street.
And if that's all that's available?

We have already had major change's. A few 4-10 runs that were mon-thur are now mon-fri with fri being all local work which we had 0 of before.