This is no joke, I have been down south when it snows and they really have zero clue how to drive in snow and ice.

Rains 8 months out of the year and PNWers can't drive in the rain. Seen 3 people killed the other day. Disastrous idiots. Can't handle it don't get behind the wheel of a 2k lb weapon.

Keep the snow...I already got enough dealing with these damn WA iced roads and spiders and sh*.

The spiders were especially bad mushroom picking this year. Ugh make your beanbag shrink. Those yellow and red orb weaver looking things the size of a half dollar that make webs big enough to trap small deer. No mushroom is worth that. I started taking them down with my walking stick then realized my gloved hands were covered in angry spiders. No thanks! Right between PNW coast and mountains absolutely terrible that whole swath.

CentralSup

The spiders were especially bad mushroom picking this year. Ugh make your beanbag shrink. Those yellow and red orb weaver looking things the size of a half dollar that make webs big enough to trap small deer. No mushroom is worth that. I started taking them down with my walking stick then realized my gloved hands were covered in angry spiders. No thanks! Right between PNW coast and mountains absolutely terrible that whole swath.

That means they like you! :)

Start whispering sweets into their ears and soon you'll have an army you can take over the world with!

I tried that once.. it didn't work.. I was on a headfull of a spring species of magic mushrooms and I went to this local forest park attraction deal (paid entry habitat showcasing gift shop thing).

I get to the back of the park and lay down on a nice hill and watch some deer run around old abandoned farm equipment and through the fields.

I feel tingling on my hands and back of my neck and am like ah man, scratchy grass.. happens again I think OK it's the mushrooms.. happens again and I jump up.

To my horror.. spiders.. spiders everywhere. These pale yellow white brown guys. Thousands of them. In my backpack in my pockets in my hair down my shirt. I had laid in some nesting ground. My wife said it was just the drugs until I got home to wash my sh* and they poured out of my bag.

Say no to drugs and spiders, kids.

Federal Reserve Chairman

Here's the new forecast for the start of the week:
MQT_Snow.png
LP_state_Snow.png

They've got these cranes I guess with giant snowblowers on them that they used in ND. There are interstates you just can't have shut down. Those snowblowers go at it while plows come and pick up the scraps. There have been many winters I've seen snow piled that high. Where I'm from, that's a typical winter. They make phone poles out of fresh pine from the last year's logging exploits and they only make it a year or two. Between the snow and drunk drivers and s* drivers, you can roll down a country road and tell which areas get the most snow by the amount of poles replaced and their age. Useful for buying a house, as far as this thread, probably not so much! lol