Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
View attachment 169396 I’m not working tomorrow! I left my pickup home and drove something with front-wheel drive today. My son couldn’t get my truck back into our driveway with six inches of snow.

We got called off the road at 5:30 today. I left with 220 stops and brought back 60. I had my golf cart route loaded back on my car since they didn’t have any snow chains for it. My Hub is a disaster area that has been rolling about thirty trailers a day all week. My manager actually thinks it will be February before we get cleaned up from Peak. It’s really that bad.

That's crazy, I think PLEGA is clean.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
24899681_1776980142314525_6978679145142821214_n.jpg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
i think they've already ready teamed everyone who can be, if any other problem spots pop up they're probably on their own

drag all the useless guys out of 55 glenlake and have them jump, that would be hilarious

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I remember backpacking in Yellowstone National Park back in 2000. It gets about 300 inches a year and the Lodgepole Pine trees had broken branches that high where the snowmobiles would run into them.

When I was walking my dog this morning the top of a pine tree broke off and landed about fifty feet from me, I felt the air pressure from it.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I remember backpacking in Yellowstone National Park back in 2000. It gets about 300 inches a year and the Lodgepole Pine trees had broken branches that high where the snowmobiles would run into them.

When I was walking my dog this morning the top of a pine tree broke off and landed about fifty feet from me, I felt the air pressure from it.
You should be at work like all three of us. Our bullding didn’t run preload so just running stuff from yesterday and pieces of Mt Saint Irregular.
image.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
3D49F066-D9D0-4D46-B244-48B415561CD5.jpeg
You should be at work like all three of us. Our bullding didn’t run preload so just running stuff from yesterday and pieces of Mt Saint Irregular.
I actually wish that I could have made it in to keep my area clean as much as I can. I had trouble getting home last night, I live West of Atlanta in a hilly area thirty miles from work. Interstates were alright, surface streets were horrible. I live downhill in a cul-de-sac, I can’t get out. It’s melting fast though.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
My area looked like that last night. Best part is when you have every driver go out with golf cart crap and they were only able to work 2 hours, you have a ton of crap come back.

Had about 30 from yesterday I ran, Plus irregs they have been holding onto, now they are shuttling air out.

Roads where I’m at are actually pretty dry now.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Best part is when you have every driver go out with golf cart crap and they were only able to work 2 hours, you have a ton of crap come back.

I had my golf cart route loaded on me yesterday. Those sixty stops off it we ran equaled the sixty stops I brought back as ECs. I would have been clean, but I can understand that my Cart Driver probably would have quit driving in that.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
View attachment 169482
I actually wish that I could have made it in to keep my area clean as much as I can. I had trouble getting home last night, I live West of Atlanta in a hilly area thirty miles from work. Interstates were alright, surface streets were horrible. I live downhill in a cul-de-sac, I can’t get out. It’s melting fast though.
Funny to see that picture with so little snow and say 'can't get out"

:D

moreluck

golden ticket member
View attachment 169482
That's how I remember Ohio looking!!