Back to building time

UrFellowUpser

Why am i being harassed to be back at 8 when orion says i should be done with my last stop at 930? I've been getting messages all day to hurry up and i had to run a gun to be back by 8 with no break. This makes no sense. I dont like taking short cuts

Over 70

Why am i being harassed to be back at 8 when orion says i should be down with my last stop at 930? I've been getting messages all day to hurry up and i had to run a gun to be back by 8 with no break. This makes no sense. I dont like taking short cuts

You are qualified now. Why do you care about what management says. Tell them you are working as fast as you safely can and you'll be back when you're back.

UrFellowUpser

It wouldnt be so bad if they stop giving me stops and pickups way off the route which takes time to do. I had 40 stops way out there from a neighboring drivers route.

Last edited:

Box Ox

It wouldnt be so bad if they stop giving me stops and pickups way of the route which takes time to do. I had 40 stops way out there from a neighboring drivers route.

Their game plan. If your last stop is scheduled for 9:30, they have no business harassing you about being back by 8. They're free to send you help if they want.

Take pictures of messages to you and your messages back in case your center manager wants to look silly and ask you why you were out so late tomorrow morning. Things change when management realizes you record everything that happens every day and can give them a play-by-play of the day before any time.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
There were 6 of us who punched out at 9pm. Sup doesn't care just wants the work done. But once the last driver punched. He was headed for his car

barnyard

KTM rider
If they want an early finish, they will end up having to set up a meet point. I detest meets and shut my phone off. I let whoever set up the meet and I will go sit and wait.

This is a case where the OP is being harassed. If he is going out with an 11 hour plan, the office people know there is no way he is getting done early.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Always throw their favorite word back in their face and they will back down. SAFETY. They are going to push you because they know they can. Stop letting them.

"I'm doing the job as safely as I can and will be done as soon as possible." That was usually my go to line in package.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Why am i being harassed to be back at 8 when orion says i should be done with my last stop at 930? I've been getting messages all day to hurry up and i had to run a gun to be back by 8 with no break. This makes no sense. I dont like taking short cuts
If I tell them my eta is after 8 they send help,I'm pretty sure by now they know I'm not getting in a hurry.