Back to building time

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
The last few weeks seem to have been really bad. Our 9.5 list is exploding.

We don't have that out here. We know we are working late. Hell most guys are working 14 hrs. Working pre load. No one wants to work out here. There may be 3 or 4 of us who may hit 90k this yr. That will be a first in my 29 yrs

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We don't have that out here. We know we are working late. Hell most guys are working 14 hrs. Working pre load. No one wants to work out here. There may be 3 or 4 of us who may hit 90k this yr. That will be a first in my 29 yrs
Had a manager take over a building a few years ago in the middle of nowhere Minnesota. Average paid day was 10.5-11 which he thought was outrageous. Tried to drop the average paid day to 8.7-9 and the center went nuts. They all wanted the OT.

Needless to say I was jealous of those On-Roads

barnyard

KTM rider
You don't have a 9.5 list?

We have guys in my building volunteering for the preload too. Most of them are doing 12-13 hour days. We have a sign up sheet for extra work and our preload is hurting. On Monday, there were 2 call ins and 2 no call, no show. That hurts on a 20ish person preload.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
You don't have a 9.5 list?

Nope. Most of the time. No one works more than 9 hrs. Since Trump got in, our center is avg 10.5 to 11. Plus we got full vaca(4) and(4) disability guys. We just don't have bodies. Plus manager running a half area covering pick ups for mountain routes.

542thruNthru

Why am i being harassed to be back at 8 when orion says i should be done with my last stop at 930? I've been getting messages all day to hurry up and i had to run a gun to be back by 8 with no break. This makes no sense. I dont like taking short cuts

You want to know why you're being harassed? Read the bold print of your message. Because of that they will keep harassing you. Stop doing it. All you are doing is telling your OR/center manager that you're a big wimp that will run and work unsafe so they don't yell at you. I'm not trying to rag on you but if you don't grow a pair and stand up to them it's going to be a very long year for you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nope. Most of the time. No one works more than 9 hrs. Since Trump got in, our center is avg 10.5 to 11. Plus we got full vaca(4) and(4) disability guys. We just don't have bodies. Plus manager running a half area covering pick ups for mountain routes.

Don't see how having enough bodies

Is your problem

Bad Gas!

Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint. The longer you work in a day, the slower your even pace should be. You have to hydrate and fuel the body in this hot summer.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Why am i being harassed to be back at 8 when orion says i should be done with my last stop at 930? I've been getting messages all day to hurry up and i had to run a gun to be back by 8 with no break. This makes no sense. I dont like taking short cuts
Message them you will be back at 8 as directed. Then ask them how they want the missed pieces recorded.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We have guys in my building volunteering for the preload too. Most of them are doing 12-13 hour days. We have a sign up sheet for extra work and our preload is hurting. On Monday, there were 2 call ins and 2 no call, no show. That hurts on a 20ish person preload.
I mean we have a guy on pace for almost 120k but he's the exception.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't be a chump. How do you hurry up? I can only do one stop at a time, how much dispatch is their problem. I would message, keep working, and let them figure it out.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Stop running...come back after 14 hours if you need to...you aren't gonna get a pat on the back around here...you will get more work for skipping breaks and running...screw them

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Curious how it saves us time?
Because instead of real time phone discussion you have to actually check messages on ur computer and respond instead of goofing off or talking to mamma or attending stupid meetings. Smh