Back to building time

40 and out

We don't have that out here. We know we are working late. Hell most guys are working 14 hrs. Working pre load. No one wants to work out here. There may be 3 or 4 of us who may hit 90k this yr. That will be a first in my 29 yrs
90k?. I may hit 110k this year. Will be 5th year in a row over 100k

40 and out

Why am i being harassed to be back at 8 when orion says i should be done with my last stop at 930? I've been getting messages all day to hurry up and i had to run a gun to be back by 8 with no break. This makes no sense. I dont like taking short cuts
I wish I had your orion. The fantasy orion we have here has us getting done 2 hrs before we do. AND STOP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!! Tell them you will be back as soon as you safely can and if they want you back by 8 then PUT LESS WORK ON MY TRUCK.

Loaded 4 cars today. Most of them looked like what early-November peak did 3 years ago in Portland metro. Every morning I load I can't help but shake my head seeing you folks in a bricked out PC. No kidding you're all upset with the company.

OptimusPrime

Seems this is a problem all over. I had thought it was happening here because our new center manager was trying to impress someone. So what changed exactly? Used to be if you were gonna be out past 8pm, you would get help. Now you only get help if they think you are gonna go over 14 hours. And it's not just Mondays. Not sure how they expect us to keep this up all through the summer/fall, then turn it up even higher for peak.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
OP, u made book?

Then Stop being a door mat & use the union to back up your methods.

Play that safety game, don't put a target on your back, and try to last until retirement.

Geezus, u aren't FedEx ground who gets abused for 1/4 to 1/2 the brownie rate with little or no bennies & no union protection.

UrFellowUpser

OP, u made book?

Play that safety game, don't put a target on your back, and try to last until retirement.

Geezus, u aren't FedEx ground who gets abused for 1/4 to 1/2 the brownie rate with little or no bennies & no union protection.
Yes i made book and i will take your advice sir.

Faceplanted

OP, u made book?

Actually If he's new friend/t hell get harassed for less than 1/2 driver rate for 4 years

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Loaded 4 cars today. Most of them looked like what early-November peak did 3 years ago in Portland metro. Every morning I load I can't help but shake my head seeing you folks in a bricked out PC. No kidding you're all upset with the company.
And this is why preloaders want nothing to do with being drivers

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Seems this is a problem all over. I had thought it was happening here because our new center manager was trying to impress someone. So what changed exactly? Used to be if you were gonna be out past 8pm, you would get help. Now you only get help if they think you are gonna go over 14 hours. And it's not just Mondays. Not sure how they expect us to keep this up all through the summer/fall, then turn it up even higher for peak.
When it's 100 degrees and I'm going to be out multiple nights past 7pm. The plow is coming down.