Boston BULLY takes halls spot and is In charge......

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So how much money should they put into the contract?
$500 plus a week for healthcare.
$400 for a week for the pension.
Your 3% raise @ $1.09.

That is just the first year. Multiply that by all of the employees.

I am not taking their side but we do have to realize we need them to survive to have jobs.
Don't waste your time brother. It's beyond his scope of understanding. Some people don't even know what they want. All they know is "I want more!" without having any idea of where it comes from.

wide load

TDU spin has begun! They are making claims on their lie site that UPSers voted for change yet we got Sean? News flash Paff! Check the vote totals, if I do recall Sean WALKED in to the East VP spot with ease. Paff needs Teamcare bad! He has that debilitating disease. I think it's called lieabetes. Grow a set of credibility you TDU losers!

wide load

Last edited by a moderator:

anHOURover

TDU spin has begun! They are making claims on their lie site that UPSers voted for change yet we got Sean? News flash Paff! Check the vote totals, if I do recall Sean WALKED in to the East VP spot with ease. Paff needs Teamcare bad! He has that debilitating disease. I think it's called lieabetes. Grow a set of credibility you TDU losers!

Attachments

• IMG_2269.JPG
    IMG_2269.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 112

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Paff would have to be a teamster in order to get teamcare.......if he needs medical help I guess he will be asking for extra donations for an internet upgrade at tdu

wide load

Paff would have to be a teamster in order to get teamcare.......if he needs medical help I guess he will be asking for extra donations for an internet upgrade at tdu
Lmfao. I remember that plea for assistance. They are getting over 300k a year in donations to the TRF, then they have the stones to ask for an internet handout? And idiots fall for this?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
No answer is sufficient for him.
The only answer that is not sufficient for me, are those that are insufficient;... and that slapstick answer while mildly funny, certainly qualified as :bsbullf:.

Am I the only one who finds it "odd" that IBT Officers maintain their positions, especially as PO's in their respective Locals, while serving at the International level???

What am I missing???

10 Pt

If 17I is gone in the Central will you support the Central?

Initiation fees are not the reason for the 4 year progression or one year wait on health care for part-timers.

The reality is and you and I both know no one cares about the unborn.
If 17i was omitted they'd want a trade on something else. There's several senerios to that change and I read the whole thing before I vote and/or support the contract. But to answer your question, I'd be more apt to support it even tho I'm not normally a 17i type of worker.

The statement I made was about the turnover rate being ridiculously high and if the carrot was big enough to make it worthwhile staying the initiation fees would not be as numerous because people would be retained at a better percentage.

Even if I didn't care about part time members (and I do) I would still assert that many more would vote for a CBA with better pay, increases and almost immediate benefit package availability.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If 17i was omitted they'd want a trade on something else. There's several senerios to that change and I read the whole thing before I vote and/or support the contract. But to answer your question, I'd be more apt to support it even tho I'm not normally a 17i type of worker.

The statement I made was about the turnover rate being ridiculously high and if the carrot was big enough to make it worthwhile staying the initiation fees would not be as numerous because people would be retained at a better percentage.

Even if I didn't care about part time members (and I do) I would still assert that many more would vote for a CBA with better pay, increases and almost immediate benefit package availability.
Anybody can be "a 17i type of worker".
That's the flaw in the language.
That's why I am more concerned about the fine print, for future UPS Teamsters.
A notion lost in the past several contracts.

Last edited:

10 Pt

The only answer that is not sufficient for me, are those that are insufficient;... and that slapstick answer while mildly funny, certainly qualified as :bsbullf:.

Am I the only one who finds it "odd" that IBT Officers maintain their positions, especially as PO's in their respective Locals, while serving at the International level???

What am I missing???
Multiple salaries and pensions?