Central,Western PA and 243 count today

F

Frankie's Friend

Some interesting thoughts to ponder....

53633623_454502021957877_8732576314235551744_n.jpg
Was that on ups's front door marble entrance in Atlanta?

They forgot the sentence:

"A time to strike"

because he wasn't afraid to

nor was he afraid to get his nose bloodied protecting members rights.

Did the International adamantly go to help any of these last tough locals get things worked out?

So much for "autonomous".

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Are you kidding? Just the most recent one is where you post a picture of James R. Hoffa's quote (which is irrelevant in this situation, and NOT what James R. Hoffa had in mind when saying it) in response to supplementals being jammed up the voting membership's asses...more and more evidence is pointing to that rumor being true, and that's all you have to say about it? As if this is a "time for agreement"?

"Mob Rule" by less than 1/10th of 1% of the members.... is not going to run the IBT.

But UPS's opinion of the negotiating committees and Teamster "leadership" that is accepting bribes for being sellouts surely can't be good...

This is where you lose all credibility.

More unsubstantiated "conspiracy" nonsense.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Was that on ups's front door marble entrance in Atlanta?

They forgot the sentence:

"A time to strike"

because he wasn't afraid to

nor was he afraid to get his nose bloodied protecting members rights.

Did the International adamantly go to help any of these last tough locals get things worked out?

So much for "autonomous".

I knew posting that, would piss off some people.

Superteeth2478

Are you kidding? Just the most recent one is where you post a picture of James R. Hoffa's quote (which is irrelevant in this situation, and NOT what James R. Hoffa had in mind when saying it) in response to supplementals being jammed up the voting membership's asses...more and more evidence is pointing to that rumor being true, and that's all you have to say about it? As if this is a "time for agreement"? As if UPS being at it's most profitable point in history and having offered a WORSE agreement to be put to the vote is something that the membership should look at and say "This is a time for compromise, a time for agreement?"

And I knew you would take my unwillingness to go back and quote all the times you've ignored me or sidetracked the conversation when you had no legitimate arguments as evidence that it never happened...but like I said, I'm not the only one who has noticed that.

And UPS's opinion of the union employees that voted NO shouldn't be that they're pusillanimous. But UPS's opinion of the negotiating committees and Teamster "leadership" that is accepting bribes for being sellouts surely can't be good...

"Mob Rule" by less than 1/10th of 1% of the members.... is not going to run the IBT.

This is where you lose all credibility.

More unsubstantiated "conspiracy" nonsense.
So you're saying that the process whereby the implementation of the NMA is held up by the vote results of the supplementals is "mob rule"? Why not just not have supplemental agreements then? Why not just shove all supplemental agreements up everyone's asses once the NMA is voted in? That's not "mob rule", it's called fighting for better provisions in your supplemental agreement. That's absolutely their right, and we should stand by them as their brothers and sisters.

And you seriously think that there isn't some bribing going on for Hawfa and Traitor to say something as patently ridiculous as "we cannot agree on better provisions" when the prior agreement had better provisions? Seriously? The only other possibility is that Hawfa and Traitor are braindead or suffer from some serious amnesia.

Perhaps I've lost credibility in your eyes, but you no longer have any in my eyes, so we're even there. Except you've lost credibility in more eyes than just mine because of your ridiculous politics.

F

Frankie's Friend

What do you think UPS's opinion of the Union employee's is ?
We arent all cowards.
Screenshot_20190205-212025_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20190205-212003_Google.jpg

These are a sample of the members that followed leadership that they trusted.
I knew posting that, would piss off some people.
I'm not mad. I've already seen and heard enough false representation locally for this IMPOSITION to rock my boat.

Idk where your overview is spawned from but there's a lot of dissention out here for some very valid reasons.

This is just icing on the cake.
Wait and see what happens next.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
So @BigUnionGuy I was still waiting for your response to Hoffa and Taylor imposing supplement contracts on 243 and western Pennsylvania? Are you for or against this action? Or are you trying to duck or avoid this question? Old guard, TDU or Teamsters United this should be a sign that this NNC never had are votes in mind, all political affiliations should be voicing their support to not impose but go back.

Superteeth2478

So @BigUnionGuy I was still waiting for your response to Hoffa and Taylor imposing supplement contracts on 243 and western Pennsylvania? Are you for or against this action? Or are you trying to duck or avoid this question? Old guard, TDU or Teamsters United this should be a sign that this NNC never had are votes in mind, all political affiliations should be voicing their support to not impose but go back.
He's already stated his opinion, just not in a forward manner. He thinks it's a time for compromise, a time for agreement. Hence the picture he posted of Jimmy Hoffa's quote.

Honestly, I'm wondering if BUG is really just Hawfa's account on this website. I don't even think politically brainwashed people can eat Hawfa's :censored2: up and stomach it as well as Hawfa himself can. So it has to be Hawfa.

F

Frankie's Friend

The "Vote No" materials I saw from the 243 website seemed to center primarily around protections from 22.4 drivers. While I admit that 22.4 drivers is a harmful job position to most members, fighting them in a suppliment clearly tries to negate the master.

I wish the leadership of those commitees had bargained for more attainable goals. UPS knows that fighting them on 22.4 gave them the leverage to push a garbage suppliment and call it their final offer.
Did the western supplement and 804 get better language?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
That's not "mob rule", it's called fighting for better provisions in your supplemental agreement.

If more brothers and sisters participated....

It could be a game changer.

Or, you just blatantly call out members as not doing enough to engage in the Union, as if everyone should be down at the hall everyday instead of performing their FT Union job.

Showing up once a month, is such a burden.

Perhaps I've lost credibility in your eyes, but you no longer have any in my eyes, so we're even there. Except you've lost credibility in more eyes than just mine because of your ridiculous politics.

If you can't vote for me.... why would I be concerned about internet postings ?

Superteeth2478

If more brothers and sisters participated....

It could be a game changer.

Showing up once a month, is such a burden.

If you can't vote for me.... why would I be concerned about internet postings ?
And more of that bull:censored2: about participating...you're crazy. 63% participated in the Western PA vote. 96% voted NO. Did that matter? 45% participated in the Local 243 vote. Not enough, but 88% voted NO. That's enough in accordance with the IBT Constitution. Did that matter?

The people that vote you into your office might not necessarily know that you agree with members' voting rights being trampled by the "leadership" of the union. And if they vote you in knowing that this is your opinion of the democratic voting process, then they're probably braindead politically motivated voters anyways. So their opinion of you is also irrelevant to me.

F

Frankie's Friend

No doubt.

That was so much fun.

In my Local, the company went to court seeking an injunction to limit the

number of strikers on the picket line.... and won.

The Local Union's response ?

Rent out the property, next door to UPS....

:biggrin:
The Div and District managers came to our strike line passing out their rendition of the proposed CBA.

I noticed that page 7 was torn out of the staple and missing so I asked them if that page was full of some lies again.

The Div manager asked me "What do you think?".

I replied that "In the 15 min it took to drink my 20 oz bottle you guys lost $175,000.00, that's what I think."

He told me that he wanted to shove that paperwork up my ass.
Lol.
He'd better take off his tie and pack a lunch.

Punk.

Good times.

The Div and District managers came to our strike line passing out their rendition of the proposed CBA.

I noticed that page 7 was torn out of the staple and missing so I asked them if that page was full of some lies again.

The Div manager asked me "What do you think?".

I replied that "In the 15 min it took to drink my 20 oz bottle you guys lost $175,000.00, that's what I think."

He told me that he wanted to shove that paperwork up my ass.
Lol.
He'd better take off his tie and pack a lunch.

Punk.

Good times.
It was good times. A few of us bonded and have stuck together after the strike.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
He's already stated his opinion, just not in a forward manner. He thinks it's a time for compromise, a time for agreement. Hence the picture he posted of Jimmy Hoffa's quote.

Honestly, I'm wondering if BUG is really just Hawfa's account on this website. I don't even think politically brainwashed people can eat Hawfa's :censored2: up and stomach it as well as Hawfa himself can. So it has to be Hawfa.
Thanks I was looking for BUG to reply himself or not reply, I already had an idea of what his stance was from the get go. It's more damaging to have something in writing then to assume a quote for someone's stance. Trash cans will be filled up and ready for pick up in 2021 in my mind now that we all can see what length our current union leadership is willing to do in order to get their contract passed.

F

Frankie's Friend

It was good times. A few of us bonded and have stuck together after the strike.
A lot of good and bad things came out of that strike.
We facilitated the growth of FDX but maintained our healthcare, won thousands of ful time jobs, and dodged performance based raises among other negative things.
Today, we see what happens when a chief negotiator promotes strike preparedness.

He gets the boot.

We facilitated the growth of FDX but maintained our healthcare, won thousands of ful time jobs, and dodged performance based raises among other negative things.
Today, we see what happens when a chief negotiator promotes strike preparedness.

He gets the boot.
Our union is a joke.

He gets the boot.
Don’t forget the central and others kept their great pensions.

F

Frankie's Friend

Our union is a joke.
Some are. I have friends that are officers that are great people and don't roll over for the company. Some that are retired are the greatest.

The rest of the compromised bas and officers legacies will speak for themselves...

and will always be hated in non RTW states.

Many non union and unionized workers have brought up this CBA. People are watching.