Central,Western PA and 243 count today

Some are. I have friends that are officers that are great people and don't roll over for the company. Some that are retired are the greatest.

The rest of the compromised bas and officers legacies will speak for themselves...

and will always be hated in non RTW states.

Many non union and unionized workers have brought up this CBA. People are watching.
I thought I would never say this but... If I was in a right to work state, I would withdrawal from the union . That's how disgusted I am.

Superteeth2478

Then Hall jumps ship and ends up on the
TDU slate
Wouldn't surprise me. The thing about politics is that people don't stand behind their beliefs, they stand behind whoever is in power. They suck up to whoever is in power begging for table scraps from them like the pusillanimous lapdogs that they are.

F

Frankie's Friend

I thought I would never say this but... If I was in a right to work state, I would withdrawal from the union . That's how disgusted I am.
Understandable.
It may be coming.
Of course, this is prob the end of the Hoffa era.
They better hope a national rtw law doesnt come into affect before the next general election.

Yes sir or if they were in the company's hands they'd all be frozen just like management's will be shortly.
UPSers have been frozen from the central states since 2008. Is their pension not in the company hands now?

I wouldn’t mind if my pension got frozen, as long as it is never reduced.

F

Frankie's Friend

UPSers have been frozen from the central states since 2008. Is their pension not in the company hands now?

I wouldn’t mind if my pension got frozen, as long as it is never reduced.
Frozen? Is that why we got increases?

F

Frankie's Friend

Central states is giving out increases right now?
I'm not talking about CS past I'm talking about present and FUTURE pension issues.

The company is going to freeze their own employee's pensions shortly.
CS shortfall is to be made up thru this contract.
The existing ups/ibt pension plan is getting increases. We are no longer in just CS. Der.

So the point is...

That the company is freezing their own employee's pensions. If they had total control they'd eradicate ours if they could and my question is...who is the worst enemy?