Central,Western PA and 243 count today

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It will happen
2A67FEF4-B378-48F0-8C08-92CF03DFE699.jpeg

F

Frankie's Friend

It doesn’t shut up anyone school of vets really? Solidarity really solidarity would be holding your local responsible for :censored2:ing you royally it just seems like other supplements were negotiated and others seem to shut on there memebers perhaps taking action like 804 would have been in there best interest but hey what do I know just a lowly newbie I’ll go back to my corner and pout now because the big bad vet told me too. Thank you for allowing me my own thought o powerful supreme leader.
................................................................................................................

Have a period

Then put them in between complete thoughts so normal readers can read and understand your posts.

Bob11B

Looking forward to my +4k retro check, with that said I voted no on this contract. I’m glad some locals are fighting it and it should teach the rest of us a lesson, to get out and vote. Those who think that they should rollover and just let this contract pass are only concerned about the present. I have only been with the company for a few years so I am more concerned about 10-20 years from now than getting a little retro check.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Looking forward to my +4k retro check, with that said I voted no on this contract. I’m glad some locals are fighting it and it should teach the rest of us a lesson, to get out and vote. Those who think that they should rollover and just let this contract pass are only concerned about the present. I have only been with the company for a few years so I am more concerned about 10-20 years from now than getting a little retro check.
Bobbby!!!! Tell em to take there retro check and shove it sideways!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Win, lose, or draw....

Let's see what happens.
Is that some kind of threat??? :wink2:
You are awfully quiet @BigUnionGuy .....and I believe I was right?

....perhaps it wasn't a "threat", rather a prophesy??

How long, after Local 804 overwhelmingly ratifies their supplement, will it take for Hoffa/Hall to impose these two remaining supplements, just like last time???

#Ismellarat

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A5DEFFA9-ADDB-46FF-B6A0-DF0E0A326240.gif
No there not ok :censored2: you guys with your 40k in tools and tool payments all to hold a job and repair trucks that magically break them selves no way man that bulkhead just piped right of the tracks and now I can’t get it open or you mean throwing my over head door open hard every stops breaks cables your full of :censored2: just fix it that’s what your here for. Yeah see some of us newbies came from the outside world and know a :censored2: up when we see one

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Great thread.
Retro check will be nice when it comes, could care less when that is. I'm months ahead on bills and don't have a 750$ truck payment to make. I just ate top ramen, a muffin, and a coke for dinner.
Most people my age or younger are somehow completely inept at establishing and maintining a budget. If you're paycheck to paycheck for God's sake YOU CAN'T AFFORD to eat out or have a night of drinks at the bar.
Anybody have any idea what's actually going to happen with the master next? Getting lot's of conflicting information both on here and from veteran co workers.
From my perspective (granted I've only been in the union for about a year), I'd be shocked if the upper echelon of teamsters didn't find a way to push the contract through as is. But how long is that going to take and on what grounds and can we do anything about it other than wait to vote those beeches out?