Central,Western PA and 243 count today

browned out

The Labor Charges you claim were filed may be the only "trump card" left at this point???

When, I meet with the investigator within the next 30 days or so; I will know more.
The Labor Charges you claim were filed may be the only "trump card" left at this point???

The Charges are 100% absolutely filed by me against the Teamsters. I don't have high expectations. There is less that a 1% chance that I will win...and even then; what will the remedy be? But, one never knows. I have battled against no integrity UPS officials and corrupt teamsters in the past and emerged victorious.

The reasons the hacks at 243 filed charges and recommended a no vote is because they are attempting to protect themselves from a DFR suit and attempt to stave off their demise from 243. Maybe we can get them a 22.4 job. Criminals.

At the least; a groundwork will be started.

Last edited:

Heavy Package

These remaining supplement votes will be manipulated by our IBT Leadership. All votes yesterday were voted down handedly yet Central PA was a ram-rod job.

The fight is no longer with UPS at this point - It's with our own friend*ing Union leadership! 2021 is the next big year for our Union.

Also, I want my retro check.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Ashamed to be part of Central PA.

I expected the New Stanton Hub, to be a major player in this.

How can he not at this point???

Copy the Central PA being "officially" ratified. I would have bet the farm on it.

So far.... there has been consistency.

These remaining supplement votes will be manipulated by our IBT Leadership.

How's that ?

All votes yesterday were voted down handedly yet Central PA was a ram-rod job.

I'm sure, everyone was surprised with the results of Western PA and Local 243.

Not so much to the IBT.... but, to the company.

The company needs to ask itself, why is there such a disparity in these latest votes ?

Is it local management.... or was what we were offering really that bad ?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

yea

So far.... there has been consistency.

How's that ?

The company needs to ask itself, why is there such a disparity in these latest votes ?

stray

Ashamed to be part of Central PA.

We are the major player in Western PA, not Central PA.

Maybe a surprise to those outside these locals, but not surprising to the memberships there.

Management is "less than ideal" but I believe that to be the case many places. What they were (or were not) offering is the primary issue in Western PA. The first offer (which I felt was good) had UPS (over the next 5 years) absorbing the full timers' pension shortfalls that we have lost from our annual raises for the past 5 years, estimated at $2.41/hr by the end of the agreement. It also gave our PT employees OT for their 6th & 7th day. One of the reasons it failed was because UPS wants to implement 4/10s in the New Stanton feeder dept and there is a great deal of pushback on that issue. Our negotiating committee incorporated a substantial amount of language regarding the 4/10s (15% max, Local must approve each job, no existing 5 day bids will be converted to 4/10, no 4/10 will have two weekend days, etc) but some members still campaigned hard against this change so the entire supplement failed. Our delivery drivers also wanted protections from the 22.4 language. Now, the new agreement had NONE of those improvements, nor the 4/10s. It basically had no new language except for giving the feeder dept vacation percentages for a couple months that had no prior language. That is why it failed so emphatically.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Things may get ugly with this ...
I worry that Western PA and Local 243 are now on an island by theirselves, as the Local 804 Supplement is most assuredly going to pass.

What is to stop Hoffa/Hall from imposing these two rejected supplements just like they did in 2014?

I hope I am wrong.... but?

stray

I worry that Western PA and Local 243 are now on an island by theirselves, as the Local 804 Supplement is most assuredly going to pass.

What is to stop Hoffa/Hall from imposing these two rejected supplements just like they did in 2014?

I hope I am wrong.... but?

Article XII of the IBT Constitution (Ratification of Local Union Collective Bargaining Agreements) says "to use every possible means of achieving a settlement or resolution of the difficulty or dispute through the process of collective bargaining." If they intend to force this sub par supplement on us, it clearly violates that language and will be addressed by filing charges with the NLRB.