Central,Western PA and 243 count today

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No I got that, we're just waiting on these last few supplements for the new master to be enforced. Now that 2 of those last few supps. have been rejected, will they have to vote again?
They should. But based on past practice and a general distrust of the powers that be, we will have to see.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Great thread.
Retro check will be nice when it comes, could care less when that is. I'm months ahead on bills and don't have a 750$ truck payment to make. I just ate top ramen, a muffin, and a coke for dinner.
Most people my age or younger are somehow completely inept at establishing and maintining a budget. If you're paycheck to paycheck for God's sake YOU CAN'T AFFORD to eat out or have a night of drinks at the bar.
Anybody have any idea what's actually going to happen with the master next? Getting lot's of conflicting information both on here and from veteran co workers.
From my perspective (granted I've only been in the union for about a year), I'd be shocked if the upper echelon of teamsters didn't find a way to push the contract through as is. But how long is that going to take and on what grounds and can we do anything about it other than wait to vote those beeches out?

The Master is already ratified. It will be implemented when these last 4 Supplements are ratified.

No conflicting info.

As for these 3 Supplements, no one knows. It's just speculation.

We're assuming Hoffa will ratify Central PA because less than half voted and it was not rejected by 2/3.

The other 2, we're only guessing. Only Hoffa knows. Actually, he probably doesn't even know right now.

Only time will tell.

browned out

In 243; the consensus thought is that the Local 243 EB is trying to save their own dues supported jobs.

243 knows the master, central and 243 sup. will be shoved thru. They are just worried about self preservation.

These sad, sad, reprehensible Local 243 jokers should have recommended a NO vote on the Master, the Central and the Metro Detroit Rider....THE FIRST TIME.

IDIOTS; We asked over and over again. NO ANSWERS

We are still hoping against hope that 243 CAN actually clarify the language regarding Airport Badge time; 22.4 clarification; Getting the Jackson and Adrian centers under 243 etc.

What we think will happen is that:

The IBT will address some of the issues but NOT the 22.4 issue.

What a disgrace.

IF the 22.4 issue is not clarified and sent for another vote.

These assclowns will be voted out.

542thruNthru

The Master is already ratified. It will be implemented when these last 4 Supplements are ratified.

No conflicting info.

As for these 3 Supplements, no one knows. It's just speculation.

We're assuming Hoffa will ratify Central PA because less than half voted and it was not rejected by 2/3.

The other 2, we're only guessing. Only Hoffa knows. Actually, he probably doesn't even know right now.

Only time will tell.

Actually we already know.

If you mean today
sketch-1551846452130.png

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
In 243; the consensus thought is that Local 243 EB is trying to save their own dues supported jobs.

243 knows the master, central and 243 sup. will be shoved thru. They are just worried about self preservation.

These sad, sad, reprehensible Local 243 jokers should have recommended a NO vote on the Master, the Central and the Metro Detroit Rider....THE FIRST TIME.

IDIOTS; We asked over and over again. NO ANSWERS

We are still hoping against hope that 243 CAN actually clarify the language regarding Airport Badge time; 22.4 clarification; Getting the Jackson and Adrian centers under 243 etc.

What we think will happen is that:

The IBT will address some of the issues but NOT the 22.4 issue.

What a disgrace.

IF the 22.4 issue is not clarified and sent for another vote.

These assclowns will be voted out.
The Labor Charges you claim were filed may be the only "trump card" left at this point???

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
1786 hours worked since August, all driving... lots of overtime. Over $7,500 so far.
Good I know drivers in progression will have the most benefit by getting their retro checks, funny thing is most of the people complaining are PT's and mechanics.

WTFm8

I never said I don’t want everyone to have a fair contract in fact I’ll even go as far to say I voted no on the master due to how bad it was :censored2:ing drivers. I was just simply stating that yes my patients is just wearing and everyone’s entitled to how they react

... you took the position knowing it was a 4 year progression... you can wait.

Not only did drivers get screwed with 22.4 language, air progression went from 2 year to 4 year.

My building in central PA is screwed inside because they pay at the national rate meanwhile the hubs have been paying $14 since at least last yesr and a new one in Bethlehem is advertizing $16/hr for package handlers.