Classic FedEx Incident

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You got that right.

I’m writing a book entitled “Catholicism is for Fags: How a Group of Raping Pieces of Excrement, Who Work for a Corporate Religion, Killed God.

As you can see, I capitalized “God”.

Why does god (intentional) allow Catholic priests to rape little boys?

floridays

Next time try writing less ambiguously.

And it’s altar boy.
And a well educated Catholic knows that God is capitalized.
Well said, I consider myself reprimanded as well.

You are a very intelligent person, you know I say this sincerely and for anyone else's benefit it is a sincere acknowledgement.

Granted I'm considered by many as the village idiot, but I'm a helluva trapper.

floridays

Religious wars. The best and often the bloodiest. Oh, and that Jesus character? There are some who think that he might have been a fictional character cooked up by Jewish scholars to serve as a imaginary spokesman for Jewish teachings.

In any event one thing is for certain. Unbiased and accurate historical accounts of what happened all those centuries ago is more than just a little hard to come by.
All that aside, exactly who does @bacha29 say Jesus is?

That is the only question in life that ultimately matters.

If you have a more important one fill me in.

floridays

There is no God, just fake "gods". Fixed it for you.
I'd counter that He has the exact date, no the exact second, recorded, that you in your earthly body will cease to draw another breath.
Keep shaking your fist at Him, it is very impressive. You're a real tuff guy.

John 3:16

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

If you ever need it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'd counter that He has the exact date, no the exact second, recorded, that you in your earthly body will cease to draw another breath.
Keep shaking your fist at Him, it is very impressive. You're a real tuff guy.

John 3:16

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

If you ever need it.

MrFedEx 3:16 "For Man so loved the dollar and feared death, that he created a nonsense novel named the Bible, that whosoever beleiveth in this myth shall not only perish, but wasteth thy time in hoping for an everlasting life and a Supreme Being."

If you ever need it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
MrFedEx 3:16 "For Man so loved the dollar and feared death, that he created a nonsense novel named the Bible, that whosoever beleiveth in this myth shall not only perish, but wasteth thy time in hoping for an everlasting life and a Supreme Being."

If you ever need it.

You said that you follow all of the 10 commandments. The first commandment is to honor God above all else, yet you deny His existence. Guess that means you're a liar, too (but we already knew that).

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You said that you follow all of the 10 commandments. The first commandment is to honor God above all else, yet you deny His existence. Guess that means you're a liar, too (but we already knew that).

No. I said I LIKE the 10 Commandments and try to follow them. They're a good guide toward living a decent life. Obviously, except to you, Commandment 1 would be off my list.

Simple. Got it?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
God is watching over his faithful, except when he isn't, which is apparently always.

I take it you remain purposefully ignorant for the sake of justifying your own belief, or lack thereof. A person with a rudimentary understanding of the faith (or with access to Google) doesn't make the dumb comments that you can't seem to stop making. They may not believe, but their lack of belief isn't based on the stupidity and lack of knowledge that you're demonstrating.

Like I said, your perspective is screwball.