Contract deal soon?

raceanoncr

How childish of you to give rep points. Writing and telling the truth and verifying your information mean much more than rep points.

Again, I say, "HOW IRONIC!!!!". YOU telling Rockey to tell the truth and verify his information? Man, I can't believe you!

Did you verify that Overnite was Teamster nationwide, as you claimed? You must have verified this false information because you posted it earlier! You want me to go back and archive it? Remember, I'm the anal one but you seem to have ADD, focused on one thing and one thing only...your hatred of the Teamsters!

Now, Mr Educated, please go back and do what I asked you to with focus on only that one issue. I asked you to do this but you refuse. That is, again if you want me to go back thru the archives I certainly will, back up your statement that Overnite was Teamster nationwide! THAT WAS YOUR STATEMENT, not mine or anybody elses. FOCUS! Give me facts! I don't want rhetoric on pension, wages, contract or anything else in answering this question. I just want you to answer this ONE question and PROVE it! FOCUS! I would be completely satisfied with the answer, "I was wrong. They were not Teamster nationwide. I made a mistake." I would drop that argument in a heartbeat.

I know you WON'T say that so I WON'T drop it. Here's something else I won't drop...you keep making fun of everybody here that's got a diff of opinion...stating that YOU got all the facts and verify all info...Your post of YOUR city councilman. No, I won't let this go unless you give me some answers. NO, you ain't answered me at all. All you do is lose FOCUS and divert the conversation onto, yep, the rotten Teamsters, the rotten CS, the rotten everybody on here that doesn't agree with you!

Gee whiz! How arrogant, false and misleading!

brett636

Race- unfortunatly thats all he knows. All his posts are the same old rhetorical ramblings that haven't changed since the day he showed up on this board.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Well krash, maybe you are smarter than your question suggests, but it looks like 705 is not.

705, you just keep crapping this teamster waste out!

Don't you worry, the members will make sure the money is there.

705, are you a UPS employee or a banker? I know with your line of questions you also hold a second job with the IBT. All of your questions come staight off a teamster script and have been heard many times.
Furthermore, they are not honest info seeking questions but an attempt to bash the APWA!!

Your line of crap needs to be updated because you've been overcooking it for a long time.
Maybe little Hoffa can give you some new material!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a package car driver that is also a steward, i am not a ba. The question was who will pay for this election? How will the apwa have the funds to hold an election? If you dont know the answer just say i dont know! Dont start crying about the teamsters this and the teamsters that!

sawdusttv

I am a package car driver that is also a steward, i am not a ba. The question was who will pay for this election? How will the apwa have the funds to hold an election? If you dont know the answer just say i dont know! Dont start crying about the teamsters this and the teamsters that!

705 baby,

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!!
You are always CRYING about the APWA this and the APWA that.
As I stated. The members of the APWA will make sure that the money is there when needed. If you don't want to join, don't worry about where the money will come from, because the jact is, if your not a member, it's non of your business.
If you want this kind of info, join the APWA and then you'll know the answer. Otherwise quit your SLANDERous comments.
The foul stench of teamster rhetoric is in your words!

tieguy

Banned
705 baby,

As I stated. The members of the APWA will make sure that the money is there when needed. If you don't want to join, don't worry about where the money will come from, because the jact is, if your not a member, it's non of your business.
If you want this kind of info, join the APWA and then you'll know the answer. Otherwise quit your SLANDERous comments.

I would think you would either have to get a loan from another established union or organize a special fund raising effort?

krash

Go big orange
705 baby,

Isn't it our business since you are asking for a decert which would directly involve us. That info should be put out there so people can weight all the facts to make an educated choice.

sawdusttv

Isn't it our business since you are asking for a decert which would directly involve us. That info should be put out there so people can weight all the facts to make an educated choice.

From some people, I might believe that.
From you, NO WAY, you are only looking to bash the APWA at all cost. That is why no one will give you any info.

705red

Browncafe Steward
From you, NO WAY, you are only looking to bash the APWA at all cost. That is why no one will give you any info.
Be serious the reason you wont give out the info is because you dont know your next move. Im on the email list and i see the garbage van and danny send out. We didnt start of bashing the apwa it became a bash when all your points and posts where shown to have holes in them!

sawdusttv

Be serious the reason you wont give out the info is because you dont know your next move. Im on the email list and i see the garbage van and danny send out. We didnt start of bashing the apwa it became a bash when all your points and posts where shown to have holes in them!

You might be on the email list but your not on the members list, so you don't recieve the same info we do.

krash

Go big orange
So much for transparency. All ready going back on that charter
Guess yall got a lot to hide. Scared the members will see yall for the union busters that yall really are, eh.
Yep, lets run out and sign up:w00t:

sawdusttv

So much for transparency. All ready going back on that charter
Guess yall got a lot to hide. Scared the members will see yall for the union busters that yall really are, eh.
Yep, lets run out and sign up:w00t:

That's right Krash you and a couple others have already proven to be closed minded teamster flunkies, so no, we will not give you any info.

krash

Go big orange
That's right Krash you and a couple others have already proven to be closed minded teamster flunkies, so no, we will not give you any info.
I'm so hurt:crying: I might just cry.
Thats a great gimmick you got going. That reasoning is exactly why APWA will not succeed.
Might want to look in the mirror when you start talking about being "closed minded":w00t:

sawdusttv

I'm so hurt:crying: I might just cry.
Thats a great gimmick you got going. That reasoning is exactly why APWA will not succeed.
Might want to look in the mirror when you start talking about being "closed minded":w00t:

Krash,

I have already done the teamster thing for 25 years.
It's not working!
Time for something NEW!!!!
How is that closed minded?

rapidrandall

slow but sure

Do you really think you are going to influence anyone to agree with your views by calling them closed minded and flunkies. The only place I have heard anything about APWA is on this forum and no one has given me a credible arguement as to why I should jump from the Teamsters to your new union. I am a driver, steward and third generation Teamster. If you post some facts without the attitude I would be glad to read them. Sometimes people will have to agree to disagree, this doesn't make them closed minded or flunkies.

Regards,
Rapid

705red

Browncafe Steward
What if their voted into UPS as their only representation? Will you find a new job? Not trying to get you going but anything is possible.
I have a better chance of winning the lotto, and since the apwa (rumors) i have been playing, and i havent won yet!